Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes 42 minutes indoor walking
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    May Week 4 - Tues, 5/25

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 10,400 steps (~4.2 miles) - Walked around a park in Minneapolis, including seeing Minnehaha Waterfall, and took a walking excursion with my cousin’s wife in St. Paul. I have the sunburned neck, raw skin on my legs, and blistered heels to prove it.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    chublet25 wrote: »
    chublet25
    May Week 4
    Tuesday
    PW 193.5
    CW 191

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 1 hour dog walk, restarted C25k (day 1 of week 1) Decided that I probably shouldn't take my 15 year old chihuahua for 2 hour hikes as she was exhausted last time (it was hot and drinking out of streams and puddles is beneath her) so today I am going to take little Fatstuff (aka Munch whose real name is China) on a harness and long lead and see how she fares.)

How did she fare?
  • vicky2767
    Options
    May Week 4 - Tues, 5/25

Exercise: 10,400 steps (~4.2 miles) - Walked around a park in Minneapolis, including seeing Minnehaha Waterfall, and took a walking excursion with my cousin’s wife in St. Paul. I have the sunburned neck, raw skin on my legs, and blistered heels to prove it.

Sounds nice (minus the sunburn). Try some aloe
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tues 5/25
    Tracked yes
    Calories a little over
    Exercise yes
    We came to Carolina beach for the night. My poor husband must have gotten food poisoning from the place we ate dinner. He was throwing up all night.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh-In
    PW: 225
    CW: 225.4
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Exercise: 1 hour dog walk, restarted C25k (day 1 of week 1) Decided that I probably shouldn't take my 15 year old chihuahua for 2 hour hikes as she was exhausted last time (it was hot and drinking out of streams and puddles is beneath her) so today I am going to take little Fatstuff (aka Munch whose real name is China) on a harness and long lead and see how she fares.)

How did she fare?

She ran and hid under the bed when she saw I got her harness out so I ended up taking the old girl again and we just went out for an hour!
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Exercise: yes, walk/hike + day 2 of week 1 of C25k + for the 40 minutes it took to get a tooth filled today, I was gripping the arm rests of the dental chair with super human strength, so I think I got an upper body workout too.

After all my whining about ticks, I think the blackflies (which bite!) might just be worse! My bug jacket is full of holes because they make them so flimsy these days that even brushing against a branch will tear a hole in them.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Tuesday
    Exercise: yes, walk/hike

Enjoy the lunar eclipse, those of you in the path. It's giving us a miss here in Eastern Canada, but we'll be able to see (weather permitting) a partial ocular eclipse on June 10th right around sunrise.

Thanks for letting me know.
  • Bemybestby60
    Options
    Bemybestby60
    May Challenge Week 4
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 183
    Current weight 183
  • Bemybestby60
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise no
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Calories: yes,under
    Exercise: walking 30 mins
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    May Week 4 - Wed, 5/26

Exercise: 4,800 steps (~2 miles) - My back teeth hurt, my feet are blistered, and my neck is sunburned. The flights today left me with stiff calves on both legs, and rubbing my sunburn raw from my backpack. On top of that, my connecting flight was half an hour late leaving, and I couldn’t sleep on either flight. I dread going back to work tomorrow. I loved having time away.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes 47 minutes indoor walking
  • vicky2767
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Monday

How did she fare?

She ran and hid under the bed when she saw I got her harness out so I ended up taking the old girl again and we just went out for an hour!
    Aww.
    May Week 4 - Wed, 5/26

Exercise: 4,800 steps (~2 miles) - My back teeth hurt, my feet are blistered, and my neck is sunburned. The flights today left me with stiff calves on both legs, and rubbing my sunburn raw from my backpack. On top of that, my connecting flight was half an hour late leaving, and I couldn’t sleep on either flight. I dread going back to work tomorrow. I loved having time away.

Sorry yesterday wasn’t so good. Hope today is better for you. Glad you had the time away though. Hugs
  • lyndie74
    lyndie74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    lyndie74
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh In Day: Wed
    PW =156.8
    CW=156.8
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in 4/26
    Tracked no
    Calories 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Exercise short 20 min walk on beach with my son.
This discussion has been closed.