Replies

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 - Thank you! 🤗
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,858 Member
    Options
    I'll be needing to go back through all these posts and collect the great quotes. Some I have heard before and many many new ones along the way.

@whatmerunning I loved the "too tough to kill" component of your quote. I need to embrace that.

@Bill70sStrong Great quote, but I'm not sure I'd be brave enough for a quote tatoo. A custom t-shirt is probably as brave as I am (I am a rather needle phobic).

@tryingtoloveme97 I so hope you are able to see your successes. You are here and you fulfilled the exercise today. Both are wins. #1 goal should just be to be moving in a better direction even if it is not as fast or as perfect as you might hope.

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,858 Member
    Options
    wt3bo9yoeolq.jpeg

It doesn’t count as motivational, but it’s on my desk and thought you all may enjoy. Hubby is less impressed with the concept. :p
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    June 8, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? NO :( (7 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    When I'm just kicking back and reading, I sometimes set my TV to the Music Choice "Soundscapes" channel which is kind of "new agey/spa/meditation" type music. In the side bar, they show quotes of the motivational/positive thinking sort. I have a birthday coming up in about 2.5 months, plus I'm on the committee to plan our hs reunion (2021 was to be the 45th, but we're aiming for a 46th in 2022 instead), and all that has contrived to remind me of just how young I'm not anymore. So these quotes I saw tonight kind of clicked.

"You are never too old to set another goal, or to dream a new dream." ~ C. S. Lewis

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." ~ George Eliot

• fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,219 Member
    Options
    June 8

Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

0/3 Pass Days Used
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, indoor cycling 45 min
    Calories: Yes, under 1300
    Tracked:Yes
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Correction-June 8 was Pass Day. Waiting to end of week to post too difficult to backtrack. I will post daily from now on
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Not sure I have a fav quote but, geez, you all have some GREAT ones! Thank you for sharing.

Here's my late entry...
    ---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Theresa Depasquale's 90-Day Workout Program - half of the workout (18), Run (18), Stretching (25) TOTAL: 61
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?ching YES | *Base + 368
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    NOTE: Stretching counted as half the calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 31%
    Pass Days Used: (JUN04)
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    JUN 8
    T ✅ | C ✅ | E ✅ [1:15 h yoga]