Get a Jump on June - Accountability thread!!!

Replies

• CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,260 Member
    @k8richer Thanks for that perspective! I can let the weight-watching and working out obsession get out of hand. The accident was in early April. Part of my physical therapy is on a reformer so that feels like exercise!
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,260 Member
    Loving all the photos! Thanks for sharing. Wanna see an out of alignment X-ray of my spine? Anyone...? Anyone? 🤣🤣🤣
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Loving all the photos! Thanks for sharing. Wanna see an out of alignment X-ray of my spine? Anyone...? Anyone? 🤣🤣🤣

Why not? :tongue:

• Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    5’4” 44

6/01: 126.8
    6/09: 125.6

I haven’t been perfect, but I’m in the right direction and getting better.

I’ll join the photo train. Here’s my proud moment from this month!
    kcy4qza6qtdt.jpeg
  • Antiopelle
    @Cora0477 : Nice !! :smiley:
    @Go_Deskercise : owwwwwwww <melts away>
  • QuirkzforDayz
    QuirkzforDayz Posts: 12 Member
    Struggling a bit with binge eating lately. :(

Went from 135 lbs. (my goal weight) to 138.0 lbs. as of this morning. Feeling kind of "down" on myself. Hoping this thread will keep me accountable and get me back on track!
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    @Eridove this is the place to be for healthy support! 3 lbs is just a jump away from 135lbs so don't beat yourself up for that. One day at a time!
    @Go_Deskercise omg, I would play with my dog all day and get no work (or workouts) done
    @Cora0477 love the pic! You are looking trim and fit! Congrats to the grad.

I went in search of a pic I could share but like a typical mother, I have no good photos of myself, only my children (and dog). I will fix this and share!
  • RobinAlex666
    RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    Height: 5'8"
    June GW: 157

6/5: 158.5
    6/11: 158
  • stacyrey12
    stacyrey12 Posts: 34 Member
    Just found this thread!

5'7" 147

End of June goal: Keep my height the same. Kidding. 144.

I took this photo because I was feeling badly about myself in general, but definitely about my fitness. I look just fine!

g8yilqymmej7.jpg

• GazelleLady
    GazelleLady Posts: 131 Member
    23 years old
    GW 126

June 13 - 133.4 pounds

Today was the first day I weighed this month, so I am starting late, lol. I did a good job last week at eating in moderation and exercising regularly. I just hope I can keep it up. I lost a pound and a half last month.
  • Antiopelle
    @stacyrey12 : you look trim and fit, no doubt about that.
  • Antiopelle
    BMI: 24,7
    Jan trend: -0.6
    Feb trend: +0.2
    Mar trend: +0.5
    April trend: -0.7
    May trend: -0.3
    CW: 73.1
    June GW: 71.5
    Final GW: 71.0

I've joined the Fat2Fit challenge in another group, but I'll report here on a weekly basis only as I am so close to goal weight.

02/06: 73.1 average

I can go diving again !! The borders are still closed, but an exception is made if you do not stay longer than 12 hours, which is enough to drive - gear up - dive - gear down - have a drink - and head back home.:smiley:This weekend was already planned with a virtual baby shower and some chores, so maybe next week IF I don't get side effects from my vaccine on Friday. Happy times ahead!

07/06: 73.0 average

We were able to switch a little bit around our weekend, and we managed to squeeze in a dive on Saturday evening! Wooohooo :smiley:

14/06: 73.0 average

No gain, which is a bit of a miracle as I have been eating like a hoover. I've been moving around pretty well, but we haven't been diving this weekend as we both got vaxed last Friday and we wanted to make sure we wouldn't get side effects during the dive. Yesterday, hubby ran 24km/15miles and I followed by bike. He is training for a marathon again and has enrolled for the Tokyo marathon in October. Nowhere sure that the whole thing will happen with current travel regulations and I surely don't feel comfortable going from nearly 1,5 years of living like a hermit and then suddenly travel around the globe to the largest city in the world to attend a mega event. We'll see. At the moment, I'm just glad that he is in a good place with regards to food and fitness.
    Anyway, still 4 days to work and as from Friday I have one complete week off !
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    5’2”
    6/3 113.2, 21.6%
    6/7 111.8, 20.8%
    6/14 111.2, 20.5%

Had a blast at the lake house over the weekend. Early morning boating and lunch with friends.
    Late night drinks and chat with neighbors ( did more than 4 shots of liquor!?)
    We had steaks, burgers, roasted cauliflower, asparagus and so much more!! I need to start taking pictures 😅
    Anyway, enjoyed every bit of it❤️ And I didn’t gain anything!!
    ob2wgkkfwi4l.png
  • k8richly
    47 yrs
    5'4"
    GW 125-127?

June 1 - 131 lbs
    June 6 - 130.6
    June 14 - 130 yay!

I missed posting this weekend! The scale definitely said 130lbs a couple of times, so I think it's real. Finally, after a year on MFP, I've lost 15 lbs. It was a busy week at work and I didn't workout as much as I would have liked but, but I have been careful what I eat. So take that scale! I'm going to keep trying for a few more pounds and tone up more, especially my upper body.

@stacyrey12 welcome to the thread! You look seriously fit!
    @weatherking2019 - can you eat (and drink!) like that all the time on IF and not gain?! Amazing!
    @GazelleLady - great loss!
    @Antiopelle a trip anywhere for any reason sounds good right now, although Tokyo sounds daunting. I'm going to first travel to see my folks and then be wild n crazy and visit my sister in Europe (and eat all the chocolate, wine, bread and cheese that I want). It's just been so long!
  • Antiopelle
    @k8richer : were will you go in Europe? Nothing specific, just a bit curious.
  • k8richly
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    @k8richer : were will you go in Europe? Nothing specific, just a bit curious.

Hi! My sister is in Switzerland and my favourite aunt is in Germany. We had planned a whole European adventure for summer 2020 but we all know how that turned out.... You are in Belgium? Or northern somewhere.....
  • sw00dssoph
    sw00dssoph Posts: 1 Member
    117lb
    GW:107
    5'3.75
    Bf%:19.4
    Southern USA
    Just 10 more pounds...
    It seems to just get harder the closer I am to my goal :/ I'll walk into the kitchen and eat 10g of almonds without even thinking because I'm so tired.
    Recently I just don't have the energy for this, keeping up with my MFP still.
    Going to try and get back into keto to knock those cravings over the head! Bye-bye sweet potatoes :(
    Just a bit bummed out I suppose, feels to be at the tail end of a weight-loss journey though!
    I started out 150+lbs! 10 more is nothing!
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    @k8richer, I just skip breakfast and have coffee and water. Then lunch and dinner within the 8hrs. I limit the carbs but not crazy. Probably under 100g. Then I stick to vodka and soda splash of juice.
    I been missing wine but doable.
    Being mindful is all I stick to. Cuz you gotta live life♥️