Monthly Post for June 2021

Options
13»

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,973 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    Happy Monday. Hope everybody had a great weekend.
    See you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    One year later: I am 13.8 pounds lower than I was exactly one year ago. I lost 31 pounds by mid March, but then gained some back at the end of the school year. I am back on track and heading down again. A bit frustrating to be treading the same ground, but I have learned from my mistakes.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Holy Hannah! My house was a mess! I didn't realize how much was out of place until I started putting things away! But we are almost done. (I am resorting to blatant bribery with my children!) I have been fasting for almost 20 hours. I am feeling pretty good. :)

I hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hi guys!

@KateNkognito I know what you mean about frustrating, I am in a similar boat. But, take a look at the big picture and feel good that you didn't gain over the last year. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day. You got this. :) Good luck with your fast today!

Quiet cloudy day here. Storms are due today and lots of rain on the way. Means I don't have to water my tomato plants tonight!

Hope all is well with everybody. Things are good here. WOE is good. Still happy with it. Been doing some light fasting most days - eating between 12pm and 8pm give or take. Need to exercise sigh.. LOL

See you soon!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I'm sorta there but not giving it my all, if I'm honest. I've decided to try 4:3, so I fast and TRE Monday to Thursday, with a bit more relaxation at the weekend. parkruns are starting back in Northern Ireland this weekend, so i hope to get more running into my weekly routine.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hang in there @melaniecheeks I know the feeling. Been there myself. As they say, "This too shall pass". :)

Things are going pretty well here. Made a turkey and zucchini skillet meal last night with black beans, for dinner. Really easy to make and filling! After dinner we had some cottage cheese, cinnamon, and sliced apples. Yummy!

Had some rain yesterday but the sun is back out. Looking forward to spending some time outside this evening.

Have a great day and see you all soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all.

Hope your week is going well. Busy but good here.

Have a good day and see you soon. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Morning, all! My house is clean, the sun is shining, I am fasting. It is going to be a good day! B)
    I hope everyone has a great end of the week. My husband's family will be here starting Sunday. Plan is to fast as much as possible, but it sweat it too much until they leave. I am back down into a weight decade that doesn't bother me. Want to be one lower by August 1.
    Have a good day!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning and happy Friday!

Hope you had a good day yesterday. Things are good here. Had to run down to the office quickly to do something but back home now. Supposed to be a nicer day later on. Looking forward to being outdoors.

Our tomato plants have little tomatoes starting! Very exciting.

WOE is going well. I am up a little this week. I think its the peanuts we ate yesterday afternoon. BF is experiencing same thing. Both of us have been feeling good and satisfied with this plan. Not going to sweat the number on the scale. o:)

@KateNkognito enjoy the time with your family! We are seeing friends on Saturday night for a little outdoor BBQ.

Next week, on Thursday we are heading to upstate NY to spend the Independence Day weekend with friends in an AirBnB. Four couples, four kids, and three dogs. Woo hoo! The house has a swimming pool and is located on a large property with a barn, etc. Should be nice.

Have a good one and see you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Happy Weekend! Just fasting and finishing a quilt. People start showing up tomorrow. Should be fun! I hope everyone has a good one! Stay healthy!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Hope you all have a nice week! I am almost done with my quilt. :) It is supposed to be for my husband, but when I had it on the floor to tie it, the dog really liked it, so they might have to share. LOL This is going to be a super busy week, so I might not post much. Family in and out, kids going here and there. Fun times! Have a good one! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Happy Monday!

Hope your visit with family is nice, @KateNkognito. Ooh quilting, how cool! My Mom had a friend who used to do that. She would make really nice stuff to share with our family.

Yes, busy week here on tap. Taking vacation starting Thursday and won't be back to work until Wednesday of the following week. I will be posting very little as well. Hopefully I remember to start the new July thread on Thursday AM. :p

Our weekend was nice. Looking forward to a nice short week here and then some time off.

Have a great day and see you soon!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning and happy Tuesday!

Hope everybody is having a good week. I am counting the days until vacation / time off. :blush:

Have a good day and see you soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hello all. :)