Trimstones-July Chat 2021

TeresaW1020
TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
onwbjzdzj9cb.jpg

Here is your Team chat room for July 2021. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post every day, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @Beka3695
Teresa - @TeresaW1020
Megan - @Megan_smartiepants1970

Our Team Captains:
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970
Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
WaistAways - @jugar and @micki48
Shrinking Assets - @Beka3695 and @imgwendolyn2015

Our Team Motivators:
Downsizers - @TheresaM787
Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @trooworld
Trimstones - @angmarie28 and @JoDavo66
Weight No More - open
WaistAways - @Terytha and @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @hipari and @junedave3 [/center]

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. At the end of the month, we celebrate everyone who lost every week. You are heading steadily towards your goal even if you aren't at the top of the weight loss leaderboard!

To make your weigh-in easy to find for your team Captains, please put it right at the top of a message, and use this format:

Username
Weigh In Day:
PW (Previous Weight):
CW (Current Weight):

If you need a week off, a break, a change of weigh-in day - just ask your Captains here on your team chat page. If you take a break, you are moved to the Support Team. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions and weigh in if you want to, but your weigh-ins will not be counted on the weekly tally. If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to ask if you are traveling, sick, or just need some time off.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the Goal Zone! You need support to maintain, and you can help your teammates join you. You continue to weigh in every week, and if you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are weekly F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month and year begin!!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member
    edited June 2021
    bi6u7n4xajlg.jpg

Welcome to all our Newbies this month:

@ssssseika
    @laurieldl08
    @bfc2345
    @RoYoLizzy

Now accepting entry into the July Step Challenge. If you'd like to join, please send me your first name, your daily step goal you hope to hit each day and something about your favorite place to walk. I'll get you added to the Step Challenge spreadsheet. The sheet is on the SAME sheet where we record all the weights, just find the link to that July chart off the main Fat2Fit page where you registered and then scroll down and you'll see it just under the weight chart. Every few days, post your steps (include the dates please) and I'll put them in the chart. At the end of the month, we'll post winners for each week, as well as the top 3 walkers for the whole month. That's it...couldn't be easier!

If you have any questions, our team is here to help. I'm one of two Captains, with @mulecanter being the other. We have two wonderful Motivators: @angmarie28 and @JoDavo66 who will keep things flowing in the chatroom. Let us know what we can do to help you in your journey. On behalf of the whole team, again, WELCOME to TrimStones!

Hope everyone has a productive, active month with lost of poundage lost! Here's to a great July for all of us!!

Take care,
    Jessica :smile:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,878 Member
    You have a new member heading your way ... Please welcome @RoYoLizzy :)
  • kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    kerdil08
    sunday
    pw 165.3
    cw 168.7
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    6id2bm5g9pa1.jpg
    gvk58nsad2c1.png
    9zhulo28dtrv.png
    f6487lm4adc2.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    ru8i2lvqwv1e.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    5tt4lad40qsx.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    t6c1c7mnxqkd.png
    @bowens1973
    @amymartin555
    @hope002

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    eyfzli3i4zhd.png
    @bowens1973
    @amymartin555
    @angelic843

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @emking517
    @laceyf53
    @Aqualang26
    @happimess01
    @kaj848
    @davidji82
    @peachplace
    @chublet25
    @Zumba_Luvah

q4dtva3ettfz.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited June 2021
    yguuoate3kcq.jpg
    wh4v4fpeuk3i.png
    89j64wnmibuk.png
    2kga76jwhefk.png

rkkp8twff6qd.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    tixm6zksrs6d.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    f2mw3641lqpy.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    8pyqbb7pqaqj.png
    @bowens1973
    @Beautyofdreams
    @chublet25

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    5w9poppisih9.png
    @BRGking
    @bowens1973
    @Poobah1972

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @happimess01
    @amymartin555
    @IDebraK
    @kerdil08
    @888Angie888
    @SisuMom2019
    @Waifer003
    @Lulu_jo
    @sandielewis2001

bay08oug3zhh.png

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    a3ioqf8vghkw.jpg
    Last night (UK time) the July Chats were ready. This morning, they had disappeared - so apologies for not having an earlier message. I was emailing & msging prior to & just after church but most of MFP F2F memebers are still asleep with the time difference!
    Thanks to @jessicakrall8 for emailing me to say they were showing again!.

So Trimstones, welcome to July. I can't believe we are now half way through 2021.
    Welcome to our new members:
    @ssssseika
    @laurieldl08
    @bfc2345
    @RoYoLizzy

With the summer months in the Northern Hemisphere hopefully we can all get out a bit more.

Just wondering if we can all give a brief description of ourselves with out 1st weigh in or post to help get to know one another a little better & introduce ourselves to the new members
  • JoDavo66
    mm3x2oj6om31.jpg
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66
    Wi: Sunday
    PW: 215.4
    CW: 214.8

I'm Jo from Durham in North East of England (6 hours north of London & 3 hours south of Edinburgh, Scotland, on the East Coast of UK). Secondary School (11-16 years) Science Teacher & assistant HoD; part time now - I stepped down from the stress of running a big dept a few years ago. Married (Veteran who bcame teacher too & now downshifted to a UK supermarket job; he has Parkinson's be it quite good). 2 teen daughters both 'High School' age. 2 Cats! One of the team Motivators so give me a shout if you need to.
  • JoDavo66
    kjm28u61xr5e.jpg
    @jennifersusanmcdougall Edinburgh Castle (most of my photos are of of the girls with the Fringe Buskers) 2014
  • JoDavo66
    Way to go @jessicakrall8 avoiding emotional eating is ao difficult
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    @jessicakrall8 So proud of you~~~~~~~
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    Here is our July Week 1 Challenge. Take the time to reflect on each day, and plan for the next.
    u5s73khgxg70.png

Join in daily at:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836944/july-week-1-challenge-reflection-and-commitment/p1?new=1
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    June 26 - 6,211
  • jessicakrall8
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    June 26 - 6,211

@Waifer003 I had 8,258 for the 26th. Is this for the 27th perhaps?
    Jessica
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    0274oknaq3ff.png

It's my dream to go to Germany. My great grandparents came here from Germany and I've always wanted to visit where they are from. Both my dad's mom and dad are both of German descent so I've always been so interested in the culture there. Can't get behind all the food choices though 🤣
  • JoDavo66
    @ewilhelm2487 do you know where in Germany your great grandparents are from?
  • jessicakrall8
    @ewilhelm2487 I was there for nearly a month, but spent most of the time in the southern part of the country. I drove up to Bonn because I wanted to see the birthplace of Beethoven (piano teacher), but the day I was there, the museum was closed. I was SO disappointed...hope you can go there and discover more of your family heritage...that's awesome.
  • JoDavo66
    Steps: goal 8000

28th 8010.
    Off to bed
This discussion has been closed.