July 12 Sign In

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer your weight loss chart is incredible! If that was my retirement fund, well, I’d be working a long long time - lol. Seriously, it’s really truly inspiring. Good for you!

@Winner_in_Life - thanks for the link. So much truth there. Gives me something to think about.

@Jana_2020 - What actions have you taken to ensure you can be consistent in meeting the UAC goals?

This is an excellent question that I don’t have an answer for. I’m eager to hear what others say.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

1️⃣ Pass Days Remaining

Like @SummerSkier I log my basic intake early in the day so that I can check that I will hit my macros/micros, and keep my CI < CO.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    7/12

✅ Exercise - 1 walk, 3 run on treadmill because apparently we have thunderstorm warnings from now until the end of time.
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracking

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    All three done no walk decided to do one more rest day for my knee contractor finishing up also we all know how loose ends can be but he is an awesome contractor. We are almost done!!!

Consistency? I realize that if i do not log every day do not weigh myself I know that does not work for everyone but if I don’t I am curious all day long and it bothers me these are the things that keep me focused it’s a game can I outdo yesterday? I am also a firm believer in slow and steady wins the race !!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    7/12
    Exersised yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged?-yes