~Welcome to Today~ Waving Hi ~

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

Welcome to a LOVEly New Day..m66cvn0b13q1.gif..BLESSings ~ ALLways ~ Deby

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday ~ And ~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~

Starting the Week off feeling Very Hopeful AND Determined to Succeed in reaching my Healthy Goals as well as some other Goals

" Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~

qjpkhc9ca7lp.jpg

~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~

zvm4uhdplp85.gif~Waving Hi~ And ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WONDERfilled Week ~

WELCOME to a New Day ~And~ Week Filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many Magical WONDERfull Possibilities...

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." ~ John Quincy Adams

• DebyS137
    Options

~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~
    ~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day~uq9xqgakvj35.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜•~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ“~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BERRY TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I am feeling VERY Motivated -SO- I Will be Taking on the Task of DEcluttering my Craft room. I am sure it will take me awhile...

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural out-growth
    of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• Momma6161
    Momma6161 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!!
  • DebyS137
    Options

~๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~๐Ÿ˜€~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of Happiness ~๐Ÿ˜~

We had a Wonderful time at the Zoo/Conservatory and I definitely got a lot of Walking time in...
    hubby got to use his new camera He took lots of Pics... he only posted this one so far... its one of my favs... (of the Gorilla) ๐Ÿฆ

~ ~ ~ "Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be HAPPY under all outward circumstances." ~ ~ ~
    ~ J. Donald Walters

un4iernabrkn.jpg
  • mermaidnj
    mermaidnj Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    great photo thanks for sharing
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Thanks ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ~ ~๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~๐Ÿฆ‹~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

My foot has been doing much better, so trying to get back to my normal week day of three 40 min. walks... and two 40 min. walks each weekend day

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~

• DebyS137
    Options

Wishing You a BLOOMing ~๐ŸŒธ~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~๐ŸŒธ~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. "
    ~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    edited August 2021
    Options

Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~๐Ÿ’•~

My foot is feeling soooooo much better... so I am adding 30min to my week day daily totals to now 150 min. walking a day
    (Breaking down to 3 to 4 walks a day) And on Weekends totaling 90 min. walking ( 2 to 3 walks )

Even tho I seem to be at a bit of a stand still on the scale... I do Feel much better, My energy is up and my clothes are fitting too
    big... I can see a weight loss on its way

"At the end of the day............ if I can say I had fun............... it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."
    ~ Lord Byron ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~Its a New day~h1j7f62aj6yf.gif~BLESSings~ALLways~

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a ~ ๐ŸŒž ~ LOVEly SUNshiney SUNsational SUNday ~and~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ โ˜€๏ธ ~

"Let the SUNshine In Face it with a grin - Open up your heart and Let the SUNshine In" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Song Lyrics ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to Today~ n1oej7pbvf4k.gif ~BLESSings~ALLways

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ And ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical
    embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use,
    value and beauty." ~ Kevin McCloud

• DebyS137
    Options

~ ~Hello~ ~ Hi ~ ~Howdy~ ~ Hi ~ ~Hello~ ~6ke65iqvho7e.gif~ ~Hello~ ~ Hi ~ ~Howdy~ ~ Hi ~ ~Hello~ ~

~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~

~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~๐Ÿ’•~

" The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and- this is the natural outgrowth of
    accepting total responsibility for every part of their life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿป~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿผ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~ ~๐Ÿฆ‹~ ~i8sdmvden1wf.gif~ ~๐Ÿฆ‹~ ~

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

โ€œBlessed are the weird people:poets... misfits... writers....... mystics...... painters....... troubadours for they teach us to see the world
    through different eyes.โ€ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Jacob Nordby~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~ ๐Ÿ’• ~.

• DebyS137
    Options

29on0le5uqwf.jpg

~ Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ BLESSings ALLways ~

"As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow
    where your thoughts take you." ~ ~ ~ James Lane Allen ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒป~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒป ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options

4tmcjdfeqa6e.jpg

Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May Your Day and Weekend be Filled with LOVE ๐Ÿ’•

Thanks to my foot almost completely healed... I am definitely picking up steps per min. Yesterday I hit over 26,500 steps

Raising my steps per day had multiple reasons... when we went to zoo at first of month, I couldnt walk too fast and afterwards my foot hurt... We are going to go State Fair on Aug. 27 (Early when opens=less people) I figured if I picked up my stepping its like working out to go to fair... teehee... AND ... Now I am realizing it is also melting away my weight WooooooooooooHooooooooooo
    I also have much more energy ~ YAY ~

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.
    Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Charles R. Swindoll ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒบ ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿป ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5qkb0cup7qa7.jpg

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~

"Somewhere, over the rainbow, Way up tall, There's a land where they've never heard of cholesterol." ~ ~ ~ Allan Sherman ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’›~๐Ÿงก~๐Ÿ’š~๐Ÿ’™~๐Ÿ’œ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2021
    Options

~ ~ ~ Rise ~ ~ ~s18zsh7ydsrj.gif ~and~ Shine ~

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a ~ ๐ŸŒž ~ LOVEly SUNshiney SUNsational SUNday ~and~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ โ˜€๏ธ ~

"The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise
    again."~ ~ ~ Ram Charan ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to To a New Day ~ dai85a66ccb4.gif ~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~ Deby ~

~ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ And ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday~ And ~a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~

~ Lets Sail ~ into a WONDERfilled Week Filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many MARVELous Possibilities ~

"One can remain eternally young if ..... Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Romy Schneider~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~โ›ต๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›ต๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~โ›ต๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~ โ›ต๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’• ~ ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~โ›ต๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›ต๏ธ~๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›ต๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~