Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Tuesday .... August 24, 2021

~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day~ccw67h4pchn3.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~

~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ’•~ May We ALL Find Today Filled with an Abundance of TERRIFICness~πŸ’•~

"I do enjoy exercise, not because I am an exercise junkie but because it's terrific stress release."~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Tony Abbott ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌊 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🌊 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    62e5cyxqjkgv.jpg

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

β€œAuthenticity is everything! You have to wake up every day and look in the mirror, and you want to be proud of the person who's
    looking back at you. And you can only do that if you're being honest with yourself and being a person of high character. You
    have an opportunity every single day to write that story of your life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aaron Rodgers ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~ πŸ’• ~.

• DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to a~5pydicuom04g.gif~New Day~

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~πŸ’•~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." ~ James Allen

~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~🌻~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~ 🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~🌼 ~πŸ’•~ 🌻 ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    x7ef4gxtql88.jpg

Wishing You a FAIRY FUNtastic and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of FUN ~πŸ’•~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?' ~Christopher Meloni

~🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ 🌺~

• DebyS137
    Options
    SATURDAY...... August 28, 2021............

~ ~ WEEKEND ~ ~whdad855rpoh.gif~ ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow" ~Gilbert K. Chesterton~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~
  • jodylynn1970
    jodylynn1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Glad to be part of your group.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Glad to be part of your group.

~ Welcome to the Group ~
  • DebyS137
    edited August 2021
    Options
    ~ ~ Welcome To a LOVEly New Day ~ ~ 961wfz5dl9jl.gif~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~ Deby ~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~ 🌞 ~ a DOGgone Tail Wagging SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ β˜€οΈ ~

Hubby and I Enjoyed an Early day at the FAIR Yesterday (8 a.m. to 1 ish)...We had lots of Fun.... Hubby Ate Lots of Food.....
    Me not so much... 1/2 fat Bacon and 1/2 Pretzel with fresh Lemonade... My treats were jewelry ...
    I got in LOTS of walking... My Annual Fav is seeing all the Precious Annimals...

"Stop a minute, right where you are. Relax your shoulders, shake your head and spine like a dog shaking off cold water. Tell that
    imperious voice in your head to be still." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Barbara Kingsolver ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~πŸ•~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ•~ πŸ’• ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a Magnificent New Day ~yf1efvc69hb9.gif ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~Deby~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"I Can See Your MAGNIFICENCE from Here ~ The Question Is-Can You See Your MAGNIFICENCE ? ~If Not~ Just Look Inside

~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    πŸ’•~πŸ₯Ί~πŸ’•~z6zrx8rxs3js.gif~πŸ’•~πŸ˜€~πŸ’•
    ~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ˜€~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of Happiness ~😁~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ ~ ~ Don't worry ~ be happy ~ ~ ~In every life we have some
    trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double ~~ Don't worry, be happy ~~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin

~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~4ffao9pmp4zd.gif~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~3ljd7zmv5pu5.gif~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~

~ Waving Hi ~🧚🏼~ Welcome to September ~ Wishing You ~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

β€œ To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ~ Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. "
    ~ ~ ~ William Blake ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Welcome to a~lv6auk3az12n.gif~New Day~

Wishing You a LOVEly ~ πŸ‚ ~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~πŸƒ~ May We Find Today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE ~πŸ’•~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." ~ James Allen

~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~k3y97nwsv6pp.gif~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
    Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May Your Day and Weekend be Filled with LOVE πŸ’•

I Love Autumn... The Weather is cooling down... the Beautiful Colors ... so many opportunities to have FUN

"… I come home, in the mornin' light ... My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?" .... Oh momma dear, we're not the
    fortunate ones ... And FRIENDS, they wanna have F-UN ... Oh FRIENDS just wanna have F-UN... The phone rings, in the middle of
    the night My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?" Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one But FRIENDS they
    wanna have F-UN ..... Oh FRIENDS just wanna F-UN...." Cyndi Lauper original lyrics.... My FRIENDly Version

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

m5r2mzn7pqxz.jpg

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

I am Looking forward to all the LOVEly COLORS Autumn offers Us.... Autumn is on its Way

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray." ~ Lord Byron

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~ow74i5g9qo6t.gif~BLESSings~ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WOOHOOWONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

~May We All Find today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a New Day ~i6up5nb774p9.gif~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly MARVELous Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOOOHOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected alteration of reality, the miracle." ~Alejo Carpentier

~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~zxm5cet6z7lk.gif~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~πŸ’•~

" Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple cave life, with terrific forces at our
    disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose consequences we cannot comprehend." ~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~ ~ ~ 7c5un23tyvha.gif ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~ Deby ~ ~

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOHOOOOOt WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    09inaomshqbl.gif

Wishing You an AWEsome ~πŸ‚~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~πŸƒ~ May We Find Today Filled with LOTs of AWEsomeness ~πŸ’•~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably
    Magnificent world in itself." ~ Henry Miller ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~GOOD MORNING Everyone ~niccs45jllyw.gif~ Time For some FRIDAY FUN~
    ~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOVE & FUN

"We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun." ~ ~ ~ ~ William Glasser ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 🀸🏼 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏾 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏼 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏿 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏼 ~