Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.6 pounds. Still just bouncing around 2-3 pounds above my personal target weight, but still maintaining below my WW goal weight. I'm not putting in the effort I need to, and I guess I'm just not particularly motivated right now. As such, I'm snacking unnecessarily, mostly out of habit (you know, sitting in front of the TV means having a snack, right?).

182/133/146
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    Down 3 from last week. Still using Noom to help me stay on track

SW 330
    CW 315
    GW 200
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4, but that’s just one point on what seems to be a roller coaster ride. The last seven weeks have been +4.0, -5.8, +3.4, -3.0, -1.6, +3.0, -1.4. I guess if there’s good news in there it’s that like a roller coaster, the peaks and valleys are a bit smaller over time. The flip side is that I weigh (last night) exactly what I weighed on 5/12, which is not consistent with trying to lose at least two pounds per month.

I know there are some foolish decisions in there that are associated with some of the gains, and I can eliminate those. (I go in streaks on that.) There’s no reason not to have a loss next week. Coming up in the first half of August are a wedding, a four day trip to Texas for a graduation the following weekend, another wedding the middle of the month, and then a two week traveling vacation at the end of August. I’m less concerned about the weddings than the trips.

I did make a change this week such that in the WW app I’m using weekly points before using earned fit points. That may make a psychological impact (or not) on my choices, since fit points can be excused as “I’m exercising a lot” but weekly points are more “I’m eating a lot.” I miss the old WW setting of “use activity points, but only on the day earned”.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,918 Member
    Options
    Wednesday's WW weighin was down 0.6#. I'm down 6.4OP# sibce March. 7.4 to goal!!!
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Hey! Did you miss me? 😊

I'm up .4 after not being here for seven weeks. I'm sure it was worse at points during that time.

Feeling like I can string a decent week together this week.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,918 Member
    Options
    @whathapnd Good to "see" you Emmie.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    whathapnd wrote: »
    Hey! Did you miss me? 😊

@whathapnd Yes, we did. Steve-O wanted to pay the ransom, but I figured you’d escape. Good to see you back here! 😊
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    @Al_Howard, @crewahl - - it's good to be back.

Charlie - - had to escape my own head. 😁
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Up 3.2 lbs this week. Continuing an upward trend and still up 6 lbs from the first of July, It's part of trend that started the begging of this month month. A lot has been going on since the 4th of July. I won't go into it at time.