July 31 Sign In

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,111 Member
    Options
    7/31

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Only managed to take Pete the Pug for a walk yesterday morning. ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Using #3 pass
    0 pass days left
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    id I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Lots of exercise again today!
    Active stretching (to get my back prepared for movement) 23 minutes; three+ hours of walking, lifting, and cleaning.
    Calories: well under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,703 Member
    Options
    July 31st:
    :frowning: Tracked all my calories
    :frowning:Stayed under calorie goal
    :frowning:Exercised more than 20 mins

13/31 days (started July 12th, so 13/20 days from when I started)
    6/3 pass days used

Got myself in a funk that I need to get out of. Glad for a new month starting tomorrow as I definitely had that thought pattern around already having too many pass days so what's one more? Not a good mind space to be in.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,157 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 79 minutes walk and then a couple shorter stints later
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Freggie servings- 5

Great months, congrats to all, lots of success and good realizations from the group. See you in August!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    7/31/2021

Exercise? :+1: Rode for just over an hour today (10.6 miles). Mostly a leisurely ride (you know you're going slow when a rollerblader passes you up and disappears from sight! :D ) The Loop was actually fenced off about 3.5 miles up, so I tried to decide where to go using "surface streets" only to be reminded (sigh) that the street I was on was under construction and I couldn't get through. Still planning to ride tomorrow, but will head in the other direction. Go for another 10, probably also a leisurely ride. The rain is gone and it's getting hot again.

Tracking? :+1:

Calories? :-1: Was there, but ended up getting a milkshake after dinner that, although it really hit the craving, blew me over the allowed calories for the day.

Tomorrow will likely be my first pass day for the month of August, but I'm hoping to go at least a few days before I pick up my next one.

No winners circle for me, but I am a champion. (And I keep hearing Freddy Mercury in my head).

Sleep well, UAC fam in my part of the world. Have a great day to the rest of y'all on the other side of the world. :)
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    July 31

Pass day, I thought might as well take it and start a fresh on August.

Calories to burns: 50,050, yesterday: 51,590.
    But since I had a pass day, it will surely increase again.

See you in August 💜💛
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 7/31/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 125 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 15,100+ ........ 80 m Walking .... 45 m house cleaning and gardening...

(personal goal... 110 min daily during week and 80 min walking daily on weekend)

I am Staying on TRACK !!!

July was Good AND AUGUST will be even Better!

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Cut out for a few days. I haven't been sleeping well for a couple weeks and it's putting me in a negative headspace. Working through turning it around and setting myself up to get on track for August. I am setting my own challenge to cycle a minimum of 20 minutes for August. I did this for the month of June and loved it. (July was limited a bit due to my fall and as a result sprained my foot. I was worried it was a fracture but I did go for an xray and haven't heard anything so I'm assuming it's not. It is taking a long time to heal however.)

I have downloaded a free app for tracking my rides. Today is actually August 1 and I have already gone for my bike ride and tried out it out. I really like it. So although this is Pass day 11, I used the last few days to set myself up for a better August. Feeling good!

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 I'd love see the pics you drew over the month. If nothing else, seeing your journal completed for the month has been very satisfying. Thank you for sharing with us!

yt9r5l6cdtx6.png

My mom is in town. I'm seeing my aunts and uncles. All this for the first time since Christmas 2019.

Much food - and more importantly fun - is involved. Still...no pass day.

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Running...again (20) TOTAL: 20
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 185
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 35%
    Pass Days Used: (JUL19)(JUL28)
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    Freggie report:

Week of July 18 avg 4.42/day

Sunday: 4
    Monday: 3
    Tuesday: 1
    Wednesday: 5
    Thursday: 2
    Friday: 5
    Saturday: 3

Avg for week 3.42. Wrong direction!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Your tracker is beautiful! I've admired yours and @TerriRichardson112 's over the month of July! They turn out really cool!!
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Cut out for a few days. I haven't been sleeping well for a couple weeks and it's putting me in a negative headspace. Working through turning it around and setting myself up to get on track for August. I am setting my own challenge to cycle a minimum of 20 minutes for August. I did this for the month of June and loved it. (July was limited a bit due to my fall and as a result sprained my foot. I was worried it was a fracture but I did go for an xray and haven't heard anything so I'm assuming it's not. It is taking a long time to heal however.)

I have downloaded a free app for tracking my rides. Today is actually August 1 and I have already gone for my bike ride and tried out it out. I really like it. So although this is Pass day 11, I used the last few days to set myself up for a better August. Feeling good!

@Jana_2020 Not getting good sleep (or enough sleep) can really be a monster to try to deal with. I feel for you. It's awesome that you're setting up your own riding challenge - WTG! Can I ask what app you're using? (You know I :love: my apps!) Lol.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @TwistedSassette and @thabit11 - I was getting into the same "rut". The last several days of July I was over on calories (some days over by less than 100), but I'm glad that August is here and we get to start fresh! For me, the proverbial "tightening it up" starts today!! :wink: :wink:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @MaltedTea you're running again!!! Hopefully without any pain!!? Your exercises for your pulled muscle(s) must have helped! I'm glad that you're able to get back to what you enjoy. :smile:
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Ty @Mrs_Hoffer. Sports Tracker is the App.
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Pass day 7(?)
    Had been planning to take pass day to enjoy a special date night out dinner with my husband (1st in a year without our son), but was actually a lot closer than expected and then indulged in some extra brownies before bed. Still not too disappointed. Not the best way to close out the month, but still please with progress for the month.