Shrinking Assets - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I'm going to be out of town. Can I skip my Friday weigh-in and catch up next week?

Gotcha!!! Have fun outta town!
  • Beka3695
    dew11252 wrote: »
    Dew11252
    Weigh in...Friday
    PW 281.4
    CW 281.4

Argh..... pretty sure I posted this but don't see it.... want my new weigh in day to be Friday, please.

We have you as Friday and this as your current weight.

Is this your weigh in for this week or last???!

• Beka3695
    My last weigh in was WAY WAY up! I stepped on the scales today and they are dropping. Guess this is the bonus of being under the weather. 🤣🤣🤣

I have no appetite today. Simply trying to stay hydrated.
  • dew11252
    dew11252 Posts: 88 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    dew11252 wrote: »
    Dew11252
    Weigh in...Friday
    PW 281.4
    CW 281.4

Argh..... pretty sure I posted this but don't see it.... want my new weigh in day to be Friday, please.

We have you as Friday and this as your current weight.

Is this your weigh in for this week or last???!

Last week
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    @coblujay Correct. Your PW next week will be your CW today.
    You've got a great exercise routine!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    @sigma3girl I know why you said it, for the lack of eating/peeing...but let me just say NURSES ARE THE BEST! :) Good job on logging. I know that helps me too.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    My last weigh in was WAY WAY up! I stepped on the scales today and they are dropping. Guess this is the bonus of being under the weather. 🤣🤣🤣

I have no appetite today. Simply trying to stay hydrated.

Hope you are feeling better today!
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    sigma3girl wrote: »
    Weigh Day Wednesday
    PW: 236.8
    CW: 233.2
    Small victories rock! I was so dreading getting on the scale this morning because yesterday work was a rough day. I didn’t eat breakfast-got floated to PACU for 3 hours before returning to my OR and doing 2 REALLY long cases (not eating/peeing all day…..nurses are the worst) Needless to say, my stress was UP and I was exhausted by the time I left……so hit a drive-thru for dinner. Tried to keep it light, but still felt guilty…..so I’m happy happy happy for my small weight loss this week. What helped me: I charted my food/activity EVERY Day. This week my new habit to add is: get that 110 ounces of water in every day. Thanks for the support and let’s keep Shrinking our Assets 😎

AWESOME LOSS! Apparently all that hard work, on so many fronts, paid off!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW:236.8
    CW: 238... ughhh

I gained, again. I have a hunch this is a water retention thing, though. I haven't really overeaten more than normal if that makes sense LOL.
This discussion has been closed.