• chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    chublet25 wrote: »
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in
    PW: 169.5
    CW: 166.1

Oh, oh, my bad. My weight is 166.5, not 166.1! Sorry, bad typing! I will be more careful in future! Sorry to make trouble!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in

Oh, oh, my bad. My weight is 166.5, not 166.1! Sorry, bad typing! I will be more careful in future! Sorry to make trouble!

That’s still a great loss!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in

Updated! :)
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Yes. Impressive progress, @chublet25! Here’s my weekly report …

PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 129.2
    CW: 128.8
    SW: 168

Best wishes, everyone. Go ShrinkingAssets!
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days. Good news is my healthy habits are all still in check and I've been steadily losing since my last weigh in day (hope it continues and shows up at my next weigh in)

@Nature003Life
    I totally agree, this group has helped my accountability a lot…and my motivation. (Speaks to my competitive nature)

@PatriceFitnessPal
    Thank you for sharing the details of your journey…very inspirational. I’ve been at it for a year now…my longest stretch of healthy habits ever! I have a lot to lose, but I am really focused on the habit building/healthy lifestyle building this time. I know that with patience and consistency I will get to a healthy BMI someday.

Welcome to all of our new team members!

Angela
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    socajam wrote: »
    Folks:
    I would like to take August off - I am not sure what is going on, but I keep have these serious hunger issues which is freaking me out. I would wake up in the mornings extremely hungry.
    I am going to take August to try and sort this out and get my protein in check
    I am a non meat/chicken/seafood/eggs/soy eater - also found out that legumes gives me serious indigestion, but plan to bring back into my diet very slowly as I really need to up my protein intake

Got ya moved. Please let us know what works for you. This has happened to me before and it thru me off track bad!!! I like your approach.

Thanks ladies
    I am feeling a lot better than I was the last couple of weeks - it was hell. I will be restarting exercising today - just the elliptical to do something
    I have also started drinking premier protein @30 grams of protein, have made a huge difference to my well being
    They are on sale at Costco until August 28th@$7.00 off, so I will be stocking up
    Normally, I have the chocolate, but Just tried the caramel this morning with my cereal and I really liked it.
    I had one @160 calories add in some cashew butter@160 and 30 grams of high fiber cereal and I am still under 500 for breakfast which kept me full for a good while. My plan is to have 2 protein shakes a day and then a large dinner with fish, brown or quinoa and lots of vegetables
    To all those ladies with the high losses - well done
    To all those not moving, Rome was not built in a day, the weight did not come overnight, even though sometimes it feels like it
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Folks:
    I would like to take August off - I am not sure what is going on, but I keep have these serious hunger issues which is freaking me out. I would wake up in the mornings extremely hungry.
    I am a non meat/chicken/seafood/eggs/soy eater - also found out that legumes gives me serious indigestion, but plan to bring back into my diet very slowly as I really need to up my protein intake

Got ya moved. Please let us know what works for you. This has happened to me before and it thru me off track bad!!! I like your approach.

Thanks ladies
    I am feeling a lot better than I was the last couple of weeks - it was hell. I will be restarting exercising today - just the elliptical to do something
    I have also started drinking premier protein @30 grams of protein, have made a huge difference to my well being
    They are on sale at Costco until August 28th@$7.00 off, so I will be stocking up
    Normally, I have the chocolate, but Just tried the caramel this morning with my cereal and I really liked it.
    I had one @160 calories add in some cashew butter@160 and 30 grams of high fiber cereal and I am still under 500 for breakfast which kept me full for a good while. My plan is to have 2 protein shakes a day and then a large dinner with fish, brown or quinoa and lots of vegetables
    To all those not moving, Rome was not built in a day, the weight did not come overnight, even though sometimes it feels like it

I would be careful w/Premier proteins lots of sugar & hidden sugars - a certified nutritionist that I am working with has said that those are high in sugars
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Folks:

Thanks ladies

I would be careful w/Premier proteins lots of sugar & hidden sugars - a certified nutritionist that I am working with has said that those are high in sugars

There is only 1 gram of sugar in the ones I am drinking - cannot drink things that are too sweet
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey captains, can I come back to the team or is it too late for this month? I am coming crawling back with my tail between my legs having gained EVERYTHING BACK. I need to get back on track and have accountability. Can I rejoin, pretty please?
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    lckiehl wrote: »
    Hey captains, can I come back to the team or is it too late for this month? I am coming crawling back with my tail between my legs having gained EVERYTHING BACK. I need to get back on track and have accountability. Can I rejoin, pretty please?

Hi there! I'll have to defer to @Beka3695 for this. I'm not sure what the "rules" are. Would be great to have you back though!
  • dew11252
    dew11252 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Dew11252
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Aug SW: 281.4
    PW: 281.4
    CW: 283.6
    Lost: 0

It was much worse the beginning of the week, but I made some progress. Now to get back to my starting point and lose some weight!

“I will not erase all my hard work this week because it’s the weekend!”
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    lckiehl wrote: »

Hi there! I'll have to defer to @Beka3695 for this. I'm not sure what the "rules" are. Would be great to have you back though!

@Ickiehl - what is your august starting weight and weigh day. I’ll pull some strings when the mods 😉
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    August Week 1
    PW: 152.6
    CW: 152.6
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    What’s everyone planning for the weekend?

I’m visiting a friend for her very belated graduation party, and otherwise focusing on resting and trying to catch up with household chores. You know you’re tired when ”do two rounds of laundry between naps” feels like a major goal.
This discussion has been closed.