What's on your mind today?

13»

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,779 Member
    what's on my mind is where is @Chinkiri lately?!!! I hope everything is ok with her and her partner... Did she say she was going offline for a while?
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    what's on my mind is where is @Chinkiri lately?!!! I hope everything is ok with her and her partner... Did she say she was going offline for a while?

Hmm, good question! MFP shows that she hasn't logged on (to MFP) for 5 days now. I don't recall her saying anything about a holiday.... but I'm not sure :(
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,953 Member
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    You guys are the best. It's been a tiring week or so, but I have a course of surgery and treatment laid out. Should be by end august. I haven't been logging at all. Just trying to stay calm and positive. I know it will be okay but just get a bit scared now and then. My friends and family have been awesome so I can't ask for more.

@SummerSkier @donna25trinity @TerriRichardson112 @Mrs_Hoffer @MaltedTea @lesdarts180 @Geneveremfp
    @AnnPT77 thanks for the amazing support

Hang in there @Higa2021, you're doing well, making progress (it comes in different forms at different times 😉). You can do this, and that calm, positive, day at a time kind of approach is just right. Sending strength and well-wishes!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,037 Member
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    You guys are the best. It's been a tiring week or so, but I have a course of surgery and treatment laid out. Should be by end august. I haven't been logging at all. Just trying to stay calm and positive. I know it will be okay but just get a bit scared now and then. My friends and family have been awesome so I can't ask for more.

@SummerSkier @donna25trinity @TerriRichardson112 @Mrs_Hoffer @MaltedTea @lesdarts180 @Geneveremfp
    @AnnPT77 thanks for the amazing support

@Higa2021 You are doing so well. Thinking of you as you keep calm and positive and sending all good vibes and thoughts your way. 💛
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,960 Member
    DebyS137 wrote: »
    ~ 💕 ~🦋~💕~🌟~💕~🦋~💕~🌟~💕~🦋~💕~🌟~💕~🦋~💕~🌟~💕~🦋~💕~🌟~💕~🦋~💕~🌟~💕~🦋~💕~🌟~ 💕 ~

~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~1do5uizxvpas.gif~~BLESSings~~ALLways~~Deby~~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOHOO WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"Cherish sunsets, wild creatures and wild places. Have a LOVE affair with the wonder and beauty of the earth." ~ ~Stewart Udall~ ~

Lovely image @DebyS137 !! Thank you!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,439 Member

~ You are Welcome ~ And ~ Thank You ~💕~

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited September 2021
    Perfect! Thank you @DebyS137 !!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,439 Member

~ Welcome ~ Smiling ~ Have an AWEsome day ~