Shrinking Assets - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Oh…. Sorry, forgot to post before

I came to Florida for the weekend and forgot my scales. I will not be reporting this week.

I noted this on the spreadsheet.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    WEEK THREE CHALLENGE MOVE MORE is up and ready for you! :)

jwa3imeay6n4.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Love you @Beka3695

Feels a bit awkward now though I have finally got my head in the right space after 6 months of injury and pigging out. No specific reason other than (expletives will follow)... 'f**k this s**t, do I want a life or not!'.

Sunday weigh in
    08th August 21 - 251.77
    15th August 21 - 247.69

Hope you are having a great weekend!
    I took the liberty of putting you back onto the spreadsheet since I was here for tallies in any case - welcome back! If you have any previous weights from August 1st and the week before, those can be updated. Otherwise, no worries. If you want to change this, just let @Beka3695 and @imgwendolyn2015 know.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Hi guys.

As y’all saw on the prior page, I’m stepping back from the MOD position for a while. I need to take a moment and focus on me… I will stay as captain unless someone wants to step in.

Y’all might remember me posting back in March 1 year of sobriety. Not long after that I had a drink “thinking” I could drink like a normal person. 4 months later I realize I cannot. I have asked for help this time.

Last week was really hard for me. It was dark. Today I exercised for the first time in 2 weeks. It felt good. I am 6 days sober today and starting to feel like ME again!!

Please be patient with me as I figure my stuff out. I am currently drinking from a fire hose with my recovery.

Love you all!!’
    Beka

I am currently drinking from a fire hose with my recovery.

I love this bit, it's really funny

Sometimes one need to step back and really focus on themselves, that does not mean one is weak, it just means that as humans, we and cannot keep on going without taking time to look after ourselves

This is your time to do that - start by taking it daily and before you know it you are up to one week and then months

Good luck - we are really living through trying times

• jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 just take care of yourself. I wish you the best! ❤️
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    AND AS MY FIRST ACT AS MODERATOR, I PRESENT TO YOU THE AUGUST WEEK TWO RESULTS...

6a01bb085e6267970d01bb097c3ed0970d.gif

71df3o9l7efb.png

OUR TOP TEAMS

By Percentage
    6finb3pe2at3.png

By Pounds
    i9bal0s97o7z.png

OUR TOP INDIVIDUALS

By Percentage
    d3p5fko5xid0.png

By Pounds
    b5sp46te5ddm.png

r4oi3ixiqcmv.png

A CLOSER LOOK AT YOUR TEAM'S LOSERS (WINNERS)
    6brhytjbr208.png
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow, we won highest percentage of weight lost and the most actual weight! Well done, team! And congratulations to imgwendolyn2015 and partaz for their amazing losses this week!
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,045 Member
    Options
    Hi. When I am ready to be active again, what do I use for past weight?

Annie
This discussion has been closed.