Replies

• KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    edited August 2021
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 237.4
    CW :237.4

I'm not carrying this over, this is actually the same number I got this morning, like exact, lol. We had yet another heat wave over the weekend - nice and cool now and I love it - but staying hydrated and quite honestly not really counting, I'm cool with this. So yay!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Hi. When I am ready to be active again, what do I use for past weight?

Annie

Use 169.3. That is the last one we have recorded for you.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    I joined an exercise group and we get together for 30 minutes every morning (7:00 - 7:30 am). I hope this helps to move the needle.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,307 Member

PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 127.9
    CW: 127.8
    SW: 168

No real difference this week. I was helping my son move back to his college dorm so I ate too many quick ‘drive through’ meals while on the road. I tried to make good choices but just managed to maintain my calorie level. Thanks for your patience with my slow progress.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    So glad you are feeling better @Beka3695 !!
  • sigma3girl
    sigma3girl Posts: 9 Member
    Will definitely get my steps today as I am flying from KC to San Diego to visit my daughter and walking in the airports is surely racking up some steps! I love to people watch in the airports!…..my first time flying alone…….I know…I know…..I’m a sheltered fly over state person! 🤪……Again I feel blessed to be doing this trip and hope I don’t over indulge in food/drinks. Wish me luck! Remember to enjoy the little things! ❣️
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    How are we all getting on. The summer is a great chance for getting out - do we have any antipodeans here?

I am just getting back into it with a few 5k walks, Trying to keep to around 13 minutes a mile. One step at a time!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:155.2
    CW:152

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    dew11252 wrote: »
    So sorry - please make me inactive or whatever works so you aren't expecting a weekly report from me.

Life is just too complicated right now. I am trying to eat better but the scales is not my friend right now. I know I need to attend to my needs but right now my focus needs to be as caregiver to my aunt and getting her back to a place where she can live independently or it's time for the next step. Just too much happening and I can't add tracking, weighing, and my stuff to that list. Right now, life is not about me.

Sorry for dropping out - hope to be back.

Take one day at a time because that it the only way you are going to cope - it's really is a rough time
    Life is so screwed up right now and it is not going to get any better any time soon
    Time is moving really fast, but it's like we as humans are stuck in a time warp, without understanding how we are going to get out of it
    I was saying to a friend the other day that I can see us being in the same situation this time next year.
    I told her the same thing in 2020 - 2021 will not bring any changes to us and 2020 will be the same
    The earliest I can see any change maybe 2023 going into 2024
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    Welcome back @Anniesquats100

Take your time @dew11252 and know we are here for you whenever

Do we have plans for the weekend?
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Welcome back @Anniesquats100

Take your time @dew11252 and know we are here for you whenever

Do we have plans for the weekend?

Saturday: Barre class in the park; then beirgarten in the park after starting @ 12; BBQ later afternoon
    Sunday: barre class then working in my garden
    Trying to get in as much summer as possible in SE Wisconsin 😎
This discussion has been closed.