What's On Your Mind Today?

Options

Replies

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    @bookienj I am not sure if you can view this link or not without joining the August group, but below is the August 26 page where people will be posting their updates for today. Inside each monthly group is a thread for each day where people post their updates for that

@whatmerunning-thank you so much! I was able to see the august 26th posts.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer - thx so much! I think I will! I started yesterday. Totally understand I am not eligible for winner’s circle or champions list
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @doubleplay_643 Thanks! This group has become a wonderful TEAM effort! ❤ We're looking forward to getting to know you!
  • LeeH31
    LeeH31 Posts: 312 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @cherie8525 What a lovely playmate! Do I see a bit of Freisian there? Her mane is so flirty. Also, what a fun tracker you created!

@DebyS137 great graphics!

@Mrs-Hoffer you are doing a masterful job with this thread, thank you.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options

@LeeH31 ~ Thank You ~

• cherie8525
    cherie8525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    @LeeH31
    Miss Pasha is 75% Friesian and 25% Morgan.. My dream horse, My gift to self after surviving Anal Cancer. There is a lady in MN that breed Sports cross and sells them at a price more can afford. Her name is Ladel.. she breed Friesian cross and Gypsy Vanner Crosses. check her out on Facebook if your into horses..
  • cherie8525
    cherie8525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Almost time to kick in gear! ! ! My goal has been to hit 150 for about 30ish years. LOL I am sitting at 154/ 153 for the last few weeks. Looking forward to getting to know you all as we MOVE and Grow through out the month! ! !
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,016 Member
    Options
    I'm all primed and ready for tomorrow. I've got a couple of nice habit trackers that I bought from Etsy. Wishing us all a positive and successful month! Ava 🌺

Thank you @misslindeena !!
  • misslindeena
    misslindeena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @victorious55 mentioned Kitchen Close in their September 1st post. Can someone tell me what this is please? Thank you!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,084 Member
    Options
    @victorious55 mentioned Kitchen Close in their September 1st post. Can someone tell me what this is please? Thank you!

And I’ll add another question! What is the numeric coding people post with their “freggie” (fruit and vegetable) portion of their posts?

Thanks!
    Julie
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options

"Kitchen closed" is just their way of saying that their kitchen (at home) is closed and they're done eating for the day! 🌙 It's a mental thing.... if I tell myself that the kitchen is closed, I'm less likely to go in there looking for munchies or snacks!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »

And I’ll add another question! What is the numeric coding people post with their “freggie” (fruit and vegetable) portion of their posts?

Thanks!
    Julie

Some ppl keep track of how many SERVINGS of freggies (fruits & veggies) they're eating each day! 😊
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @misslindeena @jamcnewman Kitchen Closed means they are done with food, the kitchen is essentially Closed. The Freggie counts are for those working on getting the recommended 5+ servings of fruits and/or vegetables per day. So 7 Freggies means 7 servings of fruits and/or vegetables.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,084 Member
    Options
    Thanks @WhatMeRunning and @Mrs_Hoffer — I went looking back in August and see now why I was confused. Some people were posting an average of their freggies for the week. I didn’t know what 4.67, etc meant. 🤓
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I love how national and cultural identities are different on this platform. It took me (Dutch-born, UK grown-up, now in France) a few seconds to identify September's owls - oh, yes, they have the start of American Football in USA in September, I think. Here in France, September is the 'rentree', back to school, and the little owls would have been wearing little backpacks. English owls would gave been in school uniform and Dutch ones on their bikes ... No yellow school buses....
    What's your 'thing' in October?
    UK: Hallowe'en, followed by Guy Fawkes in November.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that @Chinkiri !! In a large majority of districts around here, the new school year starts in August - that's why I had all the little owls on the school bus in August! ;)
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    They are cute though!