9/5 :4g
    9/6: 8g
    9/7: 4 g
    9/8: 2g

Happy Thursday
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hi- My weight has gone higher every day this week even though I am mostly back to my normal eating patterns. I find that after a "bingy" time it's harder to get back to my usual level of calories, so I've been working my way down. I've allowed myself to eat back a few exercise calories if I am really hungry. Food intake less each day and back to tracking.

Next week, hubs and I fly out to visit our parents so that will be challenging as well.

Good wishes and skinny vibes to all.

Lisa
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 Yeah, I’ve been getting more friend requests too. It’s annoying but I just keep hitting the decline button. You can go into settings and change your privacy settings to where only your friends can view your profile. That might help.

@laurelfit57 Stress can definitely affect our weight and the good news for you is that you maintained and didn’t have a gain. Sorry about your numbers being so high in your area. Hopefully, this thing will run its course and we can get back to something that looks like normal.

@trooworld I know you are bummed about the vending machines but I’m so glad you are acknowledging the days you didn’t go to the machines. We so often don’t do that with ourselves do we? I hope you have a very enjoyable few days off.

@askewcr Happy birthday!! What a sweet hubby you have! Renewing your commitment as many times as you need to is awesome! What isn’t good is giving up on yourself. So, as long as you don’t do that then you are learning, growing, and moving in the right direction.

@Cornanda I’m with you on the scale going up every day. I’m not even sure why mine has other than I’ve been lifting more weights since getting better from having Covid. I don’t know, girl. We just gotta keep doing our thing and eventually, the scale will catch up to our expectations.

Hi Team! Today was pretty good. I went to work for my weekly staff meeting and then I cleaned the one building. I had to come home early and take my mom to her eye doctor's appointment. I just sat in the car and did my Bible study homework for tonight. I came face to face with some candy today at work and I thought about having some, but then I remembered how upset I would be with myself and how well I’m doing on this no sugar challenge. So, I said no and walked away. If I could only just do that all the time. :grin:

SEPTEMBER ACCOUNTABILITY
    1. Log Food 100% (Cal 1400 or less, Protein 95+ grams): Calories were 1395 and protein 131.8 grams.
    2. No Sugar (less than 5 grams of added sugar): 13.5 natural sugar and zero added sugar
    3. Exercise (BOD program or church cleaning):Church cleaning today
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • coolscience181
    coolscience181 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee
    Coolscience181
    Weigh in day Thursday
    HW: 176
    GW: 140
    8/26 160
    9/2. 158.5
    9/9. 157

Returning to work after 18 months was harder than I thought it would be but I am still losing. I will get my act together this weekend, promise!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    @askewcr Happy birthday!

The food bank farm seedlings for fall were planted so no watering a few times a week, feels weird not to go but I'll still do volunteer days. My Dad's 77 birthday is this weekend so I'm getting his gift together. Latest medical hurdle is my insurance will only cover my medication a week at a time which means loading up my walker, getting it out, waiting in line to show my ID. The pain clinic has never heard of insurance doing this after the initial month which I've done so I filed for an independent medical review and haven't had medicine for over a week as it's been 2 weeks since my last appointment. It's more that they're making a disabled person in pain do this despite my treatment plan by their doctors that chaps my hide, I'm fighting it more out of principle than really wanting the medicine. I was dumb to think the hassles would end once I had a doctor.
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 262
    CW: 261
    LTD: 39
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    davidji82
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:214.2
    CW:218.4
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Big challenge this weekend. Going to outdoor music festival with 4 friends. No idea what kinds of foods will be available, other than breakfast (have packed food). Have some healthy snacks as well. Goal - just make the best food decisions that I can and have a good time.
  • TeresaW1020
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 176.2
    CW: 175.8 :)
    LTD: 88.6
    Month: .8
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    GabV125. Safe travels and enjoy yourself too
    Great weight loss as well.
    Good morning all
    It’s Friday yippie. It’s a great fall morning here today with sun shining. Good gob on the weight loss guys. Keep it up. I’m tomorrow so hopefully I’m down too. We’ll need to get back to work but have a great day all
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee
    Username: murdog3t
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Staring weight 160
    PW : 157.8
    CW : 157.8
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Daily goals :
    Date: 09/09
    Log food: yes
    7000 steps: yes
    45 min exercise: yes
    30 min walk: yes
    Below 20g carbs: yes
    Below 20g sugar: yes

Plank 3 minutes side plank (4 x 45 sec )

48 min isometric exercise
    37min walk ( 1.32 miles walk with 🐶)
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    @Katmary71 Uggghhhh I’m so mad for you that you are having to go through so much medical crap. Why can’t they just give you what you need? :angry: I hope your dad has a great birthday!

@jan110144 Yup just do your best this weekend and mostly have an awesome time! :)

@GabiV125 Stay safe while traveling. Being a good role model is a good motivator. :grin:

@leonadixon So sorry for the loss of your friend! (((hugs)))

Hi Team! Today was a good day. I did my church cleaning and then came home and did some housework and started this week’s homework for my Thursday Bible study. This study is awesome and I really want to devote myself to getting as much out of it as I can. I did lose much this week but seeing the scale in the 175s was a big milestone for me. Now to keep pushing that number down!

SEPTEMBER ACCOUNTABILITY
    1. Log Food 100% (Cal 1400 or less, Protein 95+ grams): Calories were 1396 and protein 166 grams.
    2. No Sugar (less than 5 grams of added sugar): 11.9 natural sugar and zero added sugar
    3. Exercise (BOD program or church cleaning):Church cleaning today
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Username Tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    SW 249.5
    PW 229.7
    CW 229.3
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 136 lbs
    CW: 135 lbs
    LTD: 6 lbs
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    Username: Trooworld
    Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 220.4
    CW: 221.8
    LTD: 26.2
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    @askewcr Happy 60th birthday!!!

@renaegry Sounds like you are working hard.

@tammymccrady6278 Oh yeah, vending machines AND a cafe...it's rough! Yes, more forward than back. The scale is headed in the right direction, way to go!

@Cornanda Yeah, I find the same thing, hard to get back to normal.

@TeresaW1020 No, we don't acknowledge our progress. That is something I am trying to do now. What a great NSV, not getting into the candy! Yay! Congrats on the loss, well done!

@coolscience181 @davors19 Congrats on the losses!

@Katmary71 What a pain your insurance is making you go through. That's shameful on their part.

@jan110144 Have fun and just do your best!

@GabiV125 Good luck with the move and well done on the loss!

@leonadixon I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.

Hi all. Well, I had a gain again. :( I'm realizing a couple of things about myself: someone here said this (I think it was Cornanda?)...I'm either going to track or I'm not. If I don't, I'm giving up on myself so I am going to continue to track. I'm either going to track or I'm not: I can do that for free, I don't need WW so I quit WW and am tracking in Cronometer now. If I don't get a handle on my eating, all of the exercise in the world won't make a difference. With all of this in mind, I'm trying something new this week. I'm going to focus on healthy habits and not paying attention so much to the scale. I am going to stop weighing daily and just work on my healthy habits. Things like drinking at least 70 oz of water a day, eating 5 servings of fruits & veggies a day, and on and on. I will think about it today and come up with my healthy habits. One thing I will definitely do is track my food. Today will be a challenge, I am going out to eat for my birthday (it's not for another couple of weeks) with my officemate for her birthday too. She's a big dessert eater so will surely push dessert on me.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Daily goals :
    Date: 09/10
    Log food: yes
    7000 steps: yes
    45 min exercise: yes
    30 min walk: yes
    Below 20g carbs: yes
    Below 20g sugar: yes

Plank 3 minutes forearm plank (4 x 45 sec )

79 min isometric exercise
    50min walk ( 1.25miles walk with 🐶)

Strike sugar:
    8/30: 15g
    8/31: 14 g
    9/1 : 15 g
    9/2: 5G
    9/3: 7g
    9/4: 3g
    9/5 :4g
    9/6: 8g
    9/7: 4 g