September 9

Replies

• bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,501 Member
    @jamcnewman I read your spoiler. Wow, that is tragic. Props to you for staying in the fight!!

@MadisonMolly2017 Thanks for the advice.

@Mrs_Hoffer I am in the same ballpark as you toward reaching my end goal. Let's do this!!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited September 2021
    Kudos on the check in @ForLangston you're doing great all things considered!

Congrats on the 3 X YES day @stella7x7 @eokoro @TerriRichardson112 @Mrs_Hoffer @znaoiec @victorious55

Way to tough out that run @Geneveremfp and get all 3 for the day!

@bradkcrew I am pretty sure the scale will be crucial to me as well for maintenance, at least initially. As for the run and the walking, you still got out there and exercised! Could be the body or mind needed a change of pace. Typically if I really don't want to run, I make myself start. Usually it turns out to be a great run, strangely enough. It's when it's still horrible that I evaluate things as something is likely going wrong.

@snowshoe072 interesting insight on using the other scale data points as motivation. Mine just gives weight though (for now).

@jamcnewman that is some excellent data and advice you receive monthly. Your spoiler shows how incredibly tough you truly are! Those circumstances would likely keep most down for the count, but look at you going out walking, swimming and aqua-jogging! That's a great comeback story!

Impressive tracking @_JeffreyD_ what group is that in MFP?