September 3

Options

Replies

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,773 Member
    Options
    @taurie – well done at rescuing the day!

@Geneveremfp – that’s the great thing about UAC, it gives you that nudge to just do it and fight off those excuses.

@stella7x7 – another good day – consistency is key!
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @Healthymumlife – beautiful pic!
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @Chinkiri – how frustrating! You come home believing you have all the basics for a meal and find the cupboards bare! That is not part of the job description of a "home help" to interfere without discussing with you.

I have packages of dried stuff (lentils, rice etc) well past the “best before” date.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @Jillygirl0220, @ashleymullo6195, Caroline_slowandsteady and @doubleplay_643 -well done on three yeses!

@patienceperfectwork and @bookieNJ, sometimes showing up and posting is the best we can do. I’ve had a lot of pass days, but showing up here keeps me mindful.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    Gosh, we have lots of new members this month. I’ve been away from home, just briefly checking in on my phone so this is my first proper reading of the September posts. Good to see so many new faces! Welcome!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    9/3/2021 (written 9/4/2021)

Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? If I did, I barely scraped by, so I'm going to call it a "no."
    Did I track everything? That I did do.
    Stay within calories goals? Missed it by 11 calories. Not too bad.

2/3 pass days. Ah well.... Just keep plugging along, right?

@biketheworld, 59 miles??? That is crazy awesome! And what a great view. I could do it. It wouldn't be fast, but I could do it. If it would cool off some more. LOL Right now I'm happy with 10-20 miles.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Pass day.
    I believe I was likely within calories but did not track. I am at least eating with relative moderation.

Took time out of my day to exercise for me which is sometimes not that easy when I feel pulled in so many directions.
    I also spent considerable time running after a very active almost two year old. I don't actually remember my own children being this active. She is a blur of movement and I try to keep up. I have yet to find the workout on my watch for this particular workout. :)
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    9/3

Exercise: 81 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,200 Member
    Options
    9/03
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

3 Pass Days Remaining
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 21 Day transformation Day 2 + arms, then 25 minutes Cubii because I thought I had more calories than I did when I made my dinner and needed a few more exercise calories to stay under for the day.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    SEP 3
    Exercise ✅ [> 20 min walk]
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Squeezing this in right here...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | "Wacky Walk" (62) TOTAL: 62
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 81
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Only 7-min run portion counted as calories

Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 25%
    Pass Days Used:
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    SEPT 3

Exercised: Yes - Yoga - Hip still bothering me!
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

0/3 Pass Days Used
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,166 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea What is a wacky walk?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @MaltedTea What is a wacky walk?

Hope you're enjoying September's UAC 🙌🏿

It's when I go out for a walk but end up hill sprinting, running stairs, lunging, doing pushups or dips on park benches, using one of the two outdoor gyms in my area, etc (or any combination thereof).

🥴 I figure anyone looking out their windows would assume I'm wacky. They would not be wrong.

ETA: Also my Google Fit watch (which died last month - RIP) could never parse all the different activities I did during these sessions. It would just label it as a "Afternoon Walk" or whatever, whereas I was doing way more than walking.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,166 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea Now that just sounds like fun! Great idea. Sometimes I'm too formal in my activity, trying to track exactly what it is.. but just going with whatever you feel like sounds like a great idea.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3
    June 6/3
    July 8/3
    August 6/3

3x yes

0/3
  • cherie8525
    cherie8525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sunday Sept 12, LMAO well so much for staying accountable each day.. I can't believe it is the 12th already

my friend and I went horse camping last week, No internet service with out the holding the hand in the air and standing on one foot. we had a blast and moved a lot.
    bg4n75k0dpwa.jpg
    I successfully started my own camp fire, woop woop and took a picture for proof.. My husband has always laughed due to my lack of fire.. I think, my water element is so strong the fire didn't have a chance. Now my life has more balance and welcome to the Fire element and I am thankful she showed up
    sh1tkbkw4d61.jpg
    my eating was far from strict keto.. more like dirty keto.. Oh well, I was tired and had zero desire to cook and stay strict

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Definitely above and beyond. In my moving I have been adding in reps of flex of muscle.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? close

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Not at all, I need to buckle down and get back to this.. I have been plateaued for over a month. Then again, a lot has happened in this time periord from grief loosing my sister unexpectedly :( grief really messes with the brain function and then to camping and not having access to normal.

Still seeking to reach my 30yr goal of 150.. I have been 153. 3