Options

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Thursday, September 16

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Full body warm up 10 min, core 10 min, lift upper body 20 min, arms and light weights 10 min, stretch 10 min

Pass days to date - 4
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Treadmill: 36 mins / 2.17 mi
    Full Body Warm Up: 5 min
    Day 8: EPIC I - Dumbbell Upper Body Workout (+ cool down): 42 mins

Apple rings closed: 16/30
    Passes used: 2/3 (1sep) (4sep)

I loved the Day 8 upper body workout. On day 7 she started posting a list of the exercises that will be done (in the description section of youtube video) which I find helpful so I can plan ahead for any variations I might want to do though I didn't need to today nor do I generally need to with upper body. Today was more standard lifting where we did four sets of most of the exercises. In some cases it was only 2. My shoulders are feeling a little sore tonight but in a good way.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Amazing NSV's, very encouraging.
    Yes x 3 today. I had a lousy start to my day at work and yet I managed to walk in the kitchen and thought no, I don't want to do this, this isn't going to help. So I sat back down and played some music and just kept on working. I also got on my bike at lunch and went for a long ride and then burned some energy in the pool after work. So another NSV. Probably wouldn't have been able to do that a few weeks back.

@Jana_2020 this is SO very inspiring! What a fantastic NSV! Yesssss!! :)

@donna25trinity We are ALL a work in progress! Don't beat yourself up! Start your "count" of non-grazing days over again and just keep on keeping on! You got this sis! And GOOD FOR YOU for stepping up and being accountable to yourself! Like Chris said above, "Your mindset to stick with it is what will give you ultimate success!" :heart:

@MadisonMolly2017 Yay! I'm so glad that all your kidney labs came back "great"! That is a fantastic NSV!!! ❤️

@seilidhe FANTASTIC!! One day at a time.... that's all any of us can do! :3

@Healthymumlife another gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing! It looks so peaceful there!

@Caroline_slowandsteady GOOD FOR YOU for taking a serious commitment to your health! Like someone said earlier, you've had many more "3 YES" days this month than you've had "pass" days! You're doing it! A good habit is hard to build - just don't give up!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Thanks @whatneruuning and Mrs_hoffer! Exactly wat i needed to hear! Xo

@Healthymumlife lovely pic. xo

@MadisonMolly2017 awesome news hun! Xo
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Sept 16

All my kidney labs were great today! That’s my real NSV!!! ❤️🙏🏻🎉

I appreciate each & every one of you!

🌸Maddie

Woohoo!!! That's fantastic news! So happy for you! And we appreciate you too!