09/12 - 4,542
    09/13 - 12,937
    09/14 - 12,239
    09/15 - 8,157
    09/16 - 9,061
    09/17 -
    09/18 -

Good morning Team ♥️

I’m so sorry I haven’t checked in all week. I went through a bit of a rough week but I’m slowly getting back to myself again.

Back at it today after a week or not coming to the gym. I want to workout through until my surgery next Thursday. I’m not sure how long I will have to stop my workouts but I want to get the most out of my last few days before that happens.

I didn’t think it would take me this long to get over last weekend. But I am also happy that my in-laws will be coming to visit us so we will have some much needed family time. They arrive in Wednesday and will stay for as long as they want. Usually that’s about 2 weeks. I’m so glad we get along so well.

Wishing you all a blessed Friday friends 💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    q4m3yniic34d.jpeg

for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…

IG - maris_transformation_journey
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It’s been a stressful work week. I’ve worked late the past three nights and missed my classes at the gym. But I’ve stayed within my calorie goals! And it’s paying off... the scale looked good this morning and I hope it stays that way for weigh-in tomorrow!

I should be able to get back to the gym on Saturday. No big plans this weekend except my in laws are visiting on Sunday from northern Virginia. They are in town for a wedding. So Sunday there will likely be card playing and cookies... and going out to eat... moderation is key here.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    9/13 4,911
    9/14 8,107
    9/15 8,947
    9/16 6,772
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good friday morning. Is everyone ready for the weekend?

Rwood566
    WEIGH IN DAY: FRIDAY
    PW: 277
    CW: 273.4. -3.6 LB

Have an acceptable weekend.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,071 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Sorry everyone but I am going to have a prolonged recovery from the covid effect on my already puny lungs. I am working hard to get off oxygen and just made it home after 2 weeks in the hospital. I will just read the threads and do as I can but I have lost 14# from the illness. Now to regain my health.

Please take care ... Wishing you a speedy recovery ...hugs
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 5,431
    Calories tracked ✅

Fitbit died again definitely a theme :( I tracked all calories but did go over.

I ran errands all day and got a facial. Rest day for workouts.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,485 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone but I am going to have a prolonged recovery from the covid effect on my already puny lungs. I am working hard to get off oxygen and just made it home after 2 weeks in the hospital. I will just read the threads and do as I can but I have lost 14# from the illness. Now to regain my health.

Healing vibes! Keep us posted on how you are doing.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,071 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    It has been a pleasure being the captain and co-captain of this amazing team while Linda has been on vacation ... She will be taking back the captain position tomorrow :)
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

Weigh-In: Saturday (Friday night)

PW: 162
    CW: 158.6

Those whooshes are so nice to see on the scale! Closing in on 100lbs lost - that will be an exciting milestone.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options

Please take care. Sending you healing vibes. What a blessing that you are home. I'm Lee🧡
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Aqualang26 wrote: »
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

Those whooshes are so nice to see on the scale! Closing in on 100lbs lost - that will be an exciting milestone.

Wonderful, just wonderful!!😀
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Daily Check-in (9/16 stats):

Steps: 17,063
    Floors: 13
    Calories Burned: 627
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 111
    Total Intensity Minutes: 810/150
    Early W/O: Yes
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    It has been a pleasure being the captain and co-captain of this amazing team while Linda has been on vacation ... She will be taking back the captain position tomorrow :)

Thanks for all the help!

Aqualang26 (Laura)

Laura, this is amazing! Welcome to a new decade.

Bluetail6 wrote: »

Wow, look at those intensity minutes! Lots of hard work.
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    morning all, nice day off again for me hope you all have a great weekend!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Have a wonderful weekend.

Welcome back linda. Thank you for stepping up megan.

Check in for 9/17:
    Steps - 13030. Nice long walk.
    Calories - 1827. Under but don't breathe. Leftovers at lunch hurt.
    Exercise. 4.8 mile walk in my new shoes. Foot has been very sore since. I found out tonight my sister and brother both had foot problems with sketchers shoes. Sore at the base of the big toe like me. I may try to return for different brand tomorrow.
  • Bluetail6
    Options

Thanks for all the help!

Aqualang26 (Laura)

Laura, this is amazing! Welcome to a new decade.

Bluetail6 wrote: »

Wow, look at those intensity minutes! Lots of hard work.

Thank you Linda!! I did take a rest day today, lol!! Glad you're back home and had a great vacay with family😀🧡.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in:

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Weigh-in week: 3
    Previous weight: 208
    Current weight: 208.8

Daily Check-in: Friday 09/17

✖️Track my food
    ✖️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✖️Gym 1/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

09/12 - 4,542
    09/13 - 12,937
    09/14 - 12,239
    09/15 - 8,157
    09/16 - 9,061
    09/17 - 20,851
    09/18 -

Good morning Team ♥️

Sadly, my weight has gone up after this very difficult week. Not by too much thank goodness, I had quite the spike mid week. Manages to get it back down but not enough.

Some exciting news is I finally got a new scale that shows a full body composition view. Thanks for the recommendation Jonathan. So happy to see that I am in an “acceptable” fat percentage range (27.4%) and I have “high” muscle mass. 142.4 Lbs of my weight is pure muscle 💪🏻! I’ll add a pic of all the results after.

Anywho it’s gonna be a good day because I said so. I did my workout, gonna clean the pool as it’s got loads of little pebbles in it from a weeks worth of outdoor work for the outdoor tiling, then this afternoon we are finally having my sons birthday party. He turned 6 on the 2nd but we just hadn’t had the time to get it done with back to school and other appointments and special dates. He’s super duper excited.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    dvu6bs6agyxu.jpeg

kxgny494icaj.png

for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…
    IG - maris_transformation_journey
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jayenguk
    Hope you have a great day off Jamie!

@rwood566
    Nice walk! The best pair of sneakers I ever had was Brooks. They had great support. I am wearing New Balance until I get a new pair and they are not very good.

@mari_moulin
    Lots of green on those measurements so that shows all the hard work you are doing. I ordered the renpho scale while I was on vacation and used it this morning. I love it. I have to also thank Jonathan aka @Poobah1972 for the recommendation.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    PW 200.2
    CW 200.8

I expected a much higher gain after my 2 week vacation. I ate out 7 times while gone plus we went to a few get togethers. I did use my new Renpho scale this morning but I compared the weight to my old scale and they both gave the same weight.

My goals for the rest of September are:

Steps 5000
    Weekly zone minutes 650
    Stay within calories
    Track my food accurately

I am off to get ready for a swim and then grocery shop. I also have to unpack.

Have a super Saturday!
This discussion has been closed.