09/21 -
    09/22 -
    09/23 -
    09/24 -
    09/25 -

Wishing you all a great new week. ☺️

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    [img][/img]2v3l8kt64w29.jpeg
    for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…
    IG - maris_transformation_journey
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options

PS
    My biggest NSV to date

I am officially off insulin!

Now that’s an NSV!!! Congratulations Linda!!!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    g5vtcd2igayq.png

Here is my earlier reminder of the people's steps I need for September week 3..Please have them in by Tuesday evening (9/21) If I do not have them by then I will be zeroing them out ...Thanks for your cooperation :)

@Piqueaboo 9/13-9/18
    @lmf1012 9/12- 9/18
    @amymartin555 9/13-9/18
    @Jpedno 9/18
    @Shannonsto 9/12-9/18
    @Abi2131 9/12-9/18

Here you go =)
    • Sunday 14 124
    • Monday 7 187
    • Tuesday 7 724
    • Wednesday 10 951
    • Thursday 5 576
    • Friday 15 715
    • Saturday 12 983
    • Sunday 12 200
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday (Sep 20, 2021)
    PW: 210.3
    CW: 211.4
    SW: 240

I need to snap out of it! It was a pretty crazy week at work and I didn't exercise as much as I should have. Going out for a trivia night fund raiser for the High School Marching Band on Friday and a high school reunion on Saturday equated to less than ideal food choices and maybe a few bad examples of portion control. I guess I shouldn't beat myself up too much as I'm still down 2.2 pounds over the last 4 weeks but I need to turn this around. That's it ... I'm going for a walk!
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Name: Poobah1972
    Weigh-in: Monday
    PW: 366.6
    CW: 368..3
    GAIN: 1.7 Pounds

Good Monday Morning, 😀

Slept great, 86 sleep score. Not much to say today, the scale doesn't like me this morning. And I don't like it. I had a feeling this was going to happen. I'm certain all it will mean is I'm going to get a some level of a woosh in the future. Probably? I'll just leave it at that. :P

Or it is possible upping protein is working as intended to build more muscle? But I'm not so sure.... 😜

It is what it is... And it's bound to happen from time to time, I'm lucky it hasn't happened more often. So, there is that. 😎

On a more positive note, hit a new PB for resting heart rate at 63. I find it coocoo bananas how quickly it's been falling. Where is the ground floor? I'm still quite heavy and it's already looking terribly good. What will it be when I'm down another 120 pounds? or more... I guess we will find out.

Have a good one folks!

P.S. TMI, immediately after breakfast I had the biggest "Movement" all year long. If I could of had that prior to my weigh in, I would of 100% had a loss today. Thems the breaks I guess. lol

c5jc5xvadz78.png
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 9,854

I Finnish 9 week control freak. My daughter wants to try a dancing one called get up with me but she won’t do it often enough so I think I will do another in between. There is another version of control freak called off the wall that I may tried since I am enjoying this trainer.

Yesterday went to a friends house for the football. And by football game I mean I sat around with the moms outside and bloody Mary’s while the guys watched the game. My kind of football!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,581 Member
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Daily Check-in (9/18 stats):

Steps: 5,910
    Floors: 10
    Calories Burned: 87
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 0
    Total Intensity Minutes: 818/150
    Early W/O: No scheduled W/O, general running errands, etc.

What type of workouts do you normally do?

Aqualang26 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 Congratulations!! Officially being off insulin is such a huge accomplishment! I hope you feel proud of yourself - I sure feel proud of you.

Thanks Laura!

rwood566 wrote: »
    good evening everyone. hope everyone survived the weekend.
    congrats to our team leaders in loss.

check in for 9/19:
    steps - 2378. i will get a few more, but not many.
    calories - 1560 or so. i forgot since i started reading your comments. popcorn and one piece of fudge for dessert. the same fudge i made a few weeks ago. i'll be glad when it's gone.
    exercise - gym. only 7 machines. i felt a twinge in my back and stopped. it's been somewhat balky since then. the big test will be when i'm sleeping. it could be better tomorrow or it could be a month. it "twinged" right where it does the most damage to me and i have been trying to strengthen that area specifically. lower spine right below the belt line.

huge atta girl to @lindamtuck2018 for getting off insulin.

Glad you stopped when you felt your back. It was still a great workout. I hope your back heals fast. Thanks Roger!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @mari_moulin
    Great start to the week by already getting 1 of your 4 gym sessions. Thank you!

@Piqueaboo
    Awesome steps! Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

@jimboden3
    Be gentle with yourself as you are switching from recovery mode to weight loss mode. You are smart looking at the overall weight loss. Now get out the door and enjoy your walk!

@Poobah1972
    The gain is minor in all that you accomplished the last week. You hiked and got some personal bests. The scales don’t tell the entire picture. Next time sit there until your movement happens. 🤷‍♀️ What else can I say but an awesome elliptical session.

@rlaskey2
    That sounds like the best way to watch football. Good for you looking at 2 exercise programs.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Sunday check in

✅ Steps 5k daily
    Zone minutes 22/650
    ❌ Stay within calories (over by 33)
    ✅ Track food accurately

Not a lot of zone minutes even though my steps are high for me. Most of the steps came from Apple picking. I am still finding it hard to get back to normal eating. I did good overall yesterday but got really hungry in the evening.

Happy Monday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,991 Member
    Options
    A quick good morning to all ... I have a pork shoulder in the crockpot ..making pulled pork sandwiches for dinner tonight ... We are about to go on our walk this morning ....We haven't been for a while ...coming home and meal prepping ...I have decided to go back on Keto on the 1st of October ....I will be returning to weighing-in on that day too ... I am terrified to step on the scale ... I know I have gained at least 15 lbs back ughhhh
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In for Sunday 9/19:

Calories: In Allotted Range
    Water: 80+ Oz
    Exercise: 2 Mile Walk + Tabata Workout
    Alcohol: AF
    IF 16/8: Fasted 18 Hours
    Sleep: 8hrs26mins (Saturday Night)

A very nice Sunday, relaxing for the most part but got my exercise in. Nice family dinner, made a favorite dish but still stayed under calories.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    9/19 Steps = 8.293
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @mthomas0228
    Great day! That was a nice sleep. Any tips?

I wish I had sleep tips! I've been suffering from insomnia for the last year+. No matter what time I go to bed, I'm awake until for a couple hours, not falling asleep until after 1 a.m. if not later. So weekdays, I get around 5 hours and then I sleep in on Saturdays and Sundays and then can get to 8 hrs.
  • Poobah1972
    Options
    @mthomas0228

I wish I had sleep tips! I've been suffering from insomnia for the last year+. No matter what time I go to bed, I'm awake until for a couple hours, not falling asleep until after 1 a.m. if not later. So weekdays, I get around 5 hours and then I sleep in on Saturdays and Sundays and then can get to 8 hrs.

I highly recommend Jamieson Dual Action / Time Released - 10mg Melatonin.

avb24n9laa05.jpg

If your sleeping to 1:00pm, it might get you the rest of the way... Normal Melatonin without the time release has me up at 12-1am as well. Worth a shot?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    @mthomas0228

I highly recommend Jamieson Dual Action / Time Released - 10mg Melatonin.

avb24n9laa05.jpg

If your sleeping to 1:00pm, it might get you the rest of the way... Normal Melatonin without the time release has me up at 12-1am as well. Worth a shot?

I take the fast dissolve. I might try these ones instead.
  • Poobah1972
    Options
    I take the fast dissolve. I might try these ones instead.

It's definitely worth a shot if you find your self up in the middle of the night. ;)

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    A quick good morning to all ... I have a pork shoulder in the crockpot ..making pulled pork sandwiches for dinner tonight ... We are about to go on our walk this morning ....We haven't been for a while ...coming home and meal prepping ...I have decided to go back on Keto on the 1st of October ....I will be returning to weighing-in on that day too ... I am terrified to step on the scale ... I know I have gained at least 15 lbs back ughhhh

The main thing is to put the weight gain behind you. Start fresh on October 1st. Enjoy your walk!

Daily Check-In for Sunday 9/19:

Calories: In Allotted Range
    Water: 80+ Oz
    Exercise: 2 Mile Walk + Tabata Workout
    Alcohol: AF
    IF 16/8: Fasted 18 Hours
    Sleep: 8hrs26mins (Saturday Night)

A very nice Sunday, relaxing for the most part but got my exercise in. Nice family dinner, made a favorite dish but still stayed under calories.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    9/19 Steps = 8.293

Great job staying under with a family dinner. Also on the tabata workout.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,991 Member
    Options
    Thanks Linda .... You are right is to put it behind me and start fresh ... we walked 5.93 miles today :)
  • Poobah1972
    Options
    Got a nice surprise today!!! I was going to take all the credit, and look like Mr. Amazing. But, my honor does not allow it. lol 🙂

My boss found out I was taking October 1st off and was planning to go visit Lynn's brother and family in Toronto This weekend. Well low and behold, I just found out that they purchased Lynn and I Tickets for the Blue Jays game On Saturday October 2nd, 2021. 😎😋🤩

Not just any tickets either, apparently we are going to be in the Big Ballers area behind home plate called "Ticket Master Lounge". Granted it's about about mid way up, near where all the TV announcers are stationed. But it should be a wonderful birds eye view of the game. 😊😁

So yeah.. Fun times. So if you happen to be in Toronto, and are in the TML lounge, I'll be sitting right up front with my baby! Your welcome to drop in and hang with us. lol 🥰
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (9/19 stats):

Steps: 8,824
    Floors: 10
    Calories Burned: 356
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 111
    Total Intensity Minutes: 929/150
    Early W/O: No, but at least it was before 9 p.m.😉😊
This discussion has been closed.