September 23

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 15 minutes Pilates and 63 minutes walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    @mshawski I :love: the dress!!! How adorable! And I'm sure your son thinks it's pretty cool too! ;)

My kiddo was 1,000% befuddled why I could not wear that dress to the wake. 😂
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman - that is awesome! Woot woot!

@mshawski - I love your dress! Everyone needs a dress that makes them smile!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    Options
    9/23
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

2 Pass Days Remaining
    Used #1 pass
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Thursday, September 23

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under but it wasn’t that hard since the mere thought of food…
    Exercise: No. stomach bug - neg COVID test, I forgot there were other things to catch.

Pass days to date - 5
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Exercise? ✅
    Under calories? ✅
    Track? ✅
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    @Caroline_slowandsteady I would recommend staying at the slow and steady rate of .5lbs per week. Look into more low calorie volume eating to stay sated. I can eat a huge veggie salad with protein and it fills me up and keeps me full for much longer than something like pasta w/mussels where I'm hungry in three hours.

I'm 5'3", small boned and have stayed at an unplanned maintenance level of 119-122lbs for six months now. While I'm not overweight anymore I still have excess waist and back fat which I'd like to get rid of. It's going very slowly. My elusive goal has been to get to 112lbs (with a maintenance range of 110-115) but I won't do it at the expense of being hungry all the time. To stay at this weight I eat at 1200 + active treadmill calories on rest days and 1300 + active treadmill calories on EPIC days. The treadmill calories are giving me an extra 120-130 most days. The only way I can lose now is if I stay near 1200 every day regardless of exercise and that is not sustainable.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    9/23/2021 (written on 9/24/2021)
    Exercise? Yes, barely.
    Tracking? Yes.
    Calories? No.

@jamcnewman - what great progress! I love the information you get from your weigh-ins. I wish my monthly weigh-ins provided that much. Ah well. And great job on the steps.

@mshawski - that dress is adorable! Enjoy it!

@MadisonMolly2017 - I feel your pain about the tinnitus. I've had it in both ears for awhile now. Drives me crazy sometimes. Sometimes I don't even notice it.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    You're doing great @donna25trinity you've got this whole "weekend" thing!

Love that quote @LeeH31 congrats on getting all three!

So sorry to hear about the tinnitus @MadisonMolly2017 but kudos on how you rationalized through it to keep on track! Congrats on being unrecognizable!

Fantastic progress this month @slimtastesbetter keep it up!

Awesome step count @jamcnewman

Congrats on the 3 Yes day @yrc_pr @fourathomej @Healthymumlife @LazyBlondeChef

Thanks for the encouragement. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    ✅✅✅
    Successfully holding at 4 pass days! YAY!
    Calories for day, week, month, and year are where I want them. YAY!

Keeping my spirits up as I learn to cope with tinnitus in one ear. I immediately wanted to eat, but I didn’t. Used my always successful stopgap “It will just give me TWO problems to deal with.”

Glad everyone is posting & creating habits & plans for success!

I’ve been going through photos from the past 30 years. I can see why people don’t recognize me!!!! YAY!!

Wen we hve a problem we automatically think food to make it all better. The ability to stop using food as comfort takes a lot of hard work and mental toughness. Yay to u on not giving in to temptation. Hope u feel better soon. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    @mshawski I :love: the dress!!! How adorable! And I'm sure your son thinks it's pretty cool too! ;)

My kiddo was 1,000% befuddled why I could not wear that dress to the wake. 😂

Hilarious
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    bookieNJ wrote: »
    Hi everyone! So yesterday was really good! Exercise-yes-55 minute hiit class!
    Tracking yes!
    Calories yes!
    Unfortunately I slipped getting out of the shower last night so I have a bad bruise on my arm and two on my thigh. The one near my ankle isn’t too bad. I skipped the gym because my arm and leg really hurt.

Oh no u poor thing. It's so scary wen u slip in the shower as it all happens so fast. Great call skipping the gym. Rest up. Xo
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    23/09/2021
    Exercise – walking
    Tracking and calories – no
    Drove home in the evening after dinner and was too tired to post here so catching up on Friday evening.
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Thursday, September 23

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under but it wasn’t that hard since the mere thought of food…
    Exercise: No. stomach bug - neg COVID test, I forgot there were other things to catch.

Pass days to date - 5

Hope u feel better soon. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @Caroline_slowandsteady hi there we all go through this so dnt fret I am sure u will find a sweet spot that works for u., My weight was at a plateau for months and months. The following worked for me it may or may not work for u but either way u will work out wats best for u...

So I took a maintaince break for a month so I didnt try to eat for weight loss and just ate at maintaince calories of 1700. This was a great break and reset for me.

For quick weight loss I was suppose to eat 1200 calories but I found it was not sustainable so I allowed my self to eat between 1400 to 1700 calories on any given day. So I wld try to stick to 1400 but on the odd occasion like the w/e or if I went out I'd allow to myself to eat more every now and then. This strategy along with allowing myself a 20% treat at night made me feel less deprived.

I was also finding that I was going too crazy on my pass days wen I was only allowing myself to eat 1200 calories so on my pass days I wld just eat anything and everything and not track it. This stuffed up all my hard work so wat i did instead was track everything on my pass days and try not to go too overboard.

Where possible I'd try not to eat back my workout calories. Lastly protien at every meal and as @LazyBlondeChef mentioned high volume foods helped with feeling full. @biketheworld introduced me to a podcast called half size me and this was a game changer for me. Also lots of advice from UAC members around eating more calories for slow and steady results. All the best with it I am sure u will find wat works for u and u will smash it. Xo
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman
    Congratulations!

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    September 23, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (22 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.) I am still learning a lot about myself in this area!

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    9 /23
    Exersised yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged-yes