Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 9/29 9669
    9/30 8,381

Busy days that are flying by getting into a new groove. Wednesday I was able to pop out for a walk with a friends and yesterday I did an insanity max cardio workout in the am before work. Next week I am traveling mon-thurs.

Today is my year anniversary with you!! While I haven’t lost too much I haven’t gained so that makes me happy I guess. Sorry I haven’t helped the team too much with our totals though.

Happy Group Anniversary! Not gaining is a huge achievement. You have been through Covid restrictions, changing jobs, kids having Covid and much more this last year. So I say you did awesome! You workout pretty consistently and walk a lot. All wins in my book.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Question

Just a silly question. What is the reason you picked your weigh in day?

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Question

Just a silly question. What is the reason you picked your weigh in day?

I picked Friday because I mindlessly eat all weekend ...It helps me keep me on track
  • Kitty2Kats
    Kitty2Kats Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I picked Saturday just because it's the last day of the week. 🤗
    So no good reason Lol
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I picked Monday as it’s the start of the week, I don’t work out on weekends so my body has had time to recover and so I don’t go crazy over the weekend. ❤️
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Pickles175 wrote: »
    I picked Monday as it’s the start of the week, I don’t work out on weekends so my body has had time to recover and so I don’t go crazy over the weekend. ❤️

I have often thought of switching to Monday to keep my weekend eating on track. I do Fridays and that is a carry over from my weight watchers days many years ago. My friend and I thought by weighing on Friday we could eat what we want on the weekends. Doesn’t work that way.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Almost forgot Thursdays numbers

Steps

Swim
    32 minutes moderate

Pool weight workout
    28 minutes moderate
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I picked Tuesday because we usually eat out on the weekends and by Tuesday any excess sodium weight has usually come off. I weigh every day though to keep me on track. The losses motivate me to continue good habits though they don’t happen so often any more without exercise.
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I chose Mondays, because it's the start of the week for hubby to go to work and our son to go to school. I'm at home, so I make hubby's coffee and drive son to school anyways. Since I'm up, why not weigh-in. lol.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Ughh I can not for the life of me get my diary to show my keto #'s instead of my regular # ...Is anyone else having issues with their food diary not being accurate ?
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    So today I had a bday meal out with my son and it was Nando's …needless to say I think I went over my calories … but I only do one birthday a year so I'm all ok with that....my scales broke as well so have to get some new ones ..so they will arrive tomorrow and hopefully not too much of a difference in weight, but we will see … so for today and a tiny bit yesterday, I went over my calories for my bday, but again all good and well I have to enjoy life … I might lose this week I might sts but either way back on it full pelt tomorrow! wooot!!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (9/30 stats):

Steps: 10,193
    Floors: 20
    Calories Burned: 509
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 113
    Total Intensity Minutes: 257/150
    Early W/O: No
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Warning! Warning!
    x23x0hgyhpzj.png

I will have to do the week and month tallies earlier than usual on Sunday! Please be sure that ALL weigh-ins for the week are posted and up to date by 6:00 am Eastern time! Thanks :heart:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Your October Team Chat is OPEN!

Please continue to weigh in and chat here until Sunday, but go ahead and post your introductions and goals for the month in the October thread:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10845273/downsizers-team-chat-october-2021/p1?new=1
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I chose Thursday because it was the last day on my own personal challenge. I restarted my 30 day challenge again today. So much easier when it lines up with the first of the month. 😉 Oh and also because I weighed myself yesterday morning and I will be house sitting for four days without a scale. So lots of reasons. Haha
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ughh I can not for the life of me get my diary to show my keto #'s instead of my regular # ...Is anyone else having issues with their food diary not being accurate ?

It was always a struggle with MFP when I was keto. I'm sorry it's still not working.
This discussion has been closed.