Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

PW: 158.2
    CW: 157
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I chose Wednesday because that was the day I started using MFP so I figured just use this day.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 10/1:
    Steps - 1873.
    Calories - 1785.
    Exercise - none. Day of rest for my back and gut. Hope for car show tomorrow.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 208.8
    Current weigh: 203.8

No steps for tia week. I will get back on that for the new month.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    It's weigh-in day!

Username piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 211
    CW (Current Weight): 212.6

I'm back from holidays and gained a little (I think it was yesterday's sandwich mainly and not enough water) but I'm not upset, I'm back home so can get back on track - here's to October! I need to excuse myself for the next weigh-in, I won't have access to a scale on Saturday.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    jayenguk wrote: »
    So today I had a bday meal out with my son and it was Nando's …needless to say I think I went over my calories … but I only do one birthday a year so I'm all ok with that....my scales broke as well so have to get some new ones ..so they will arrive tomorrow and hopefully not too much of a difference in weight, but we will see … so for today and a tiny bit yesterday, I went over my calories for my bday, but again all good and well I have to enjoy life … I might lose this week I might sts but either way back on it full pelt tomorrow! wooot!!

I am glad you enjoyed your birthday. My personal opinion is there are times we have to go over calories and it’s ok if it is only occasionally.
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Daily Check-in (9/30 stats):

Steps: 10,193
    Floors: 20
    Calories Burned: 509
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 113
    Total Intensity Minutes: 257/150
    Early W/O: No

Your intensity minutes are crazy. I have to start incorporating all the things you mentioned the other day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Aqualang26 wrote: »
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

PW: 158.2
    CW: 157

You are on fire! Another green month for you.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 10/1:
    Steps - 1873.
    Calories - 1785.
    Exercise - none. Day of rest for my back and gut. Hope for car show tomorrow.

I hope your back and tummy feel better today. Is the car show for old cars? My Moms friend owns a bunch. He drove us to the airport in a 68 New Yorker I think. Cool car!
    Weekly weigh in:

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in week: 4
    Previous weight: 208.8
    Current weigh: 203.8

No steps for tia week. I will get back on that for the new month.

Mari, that’s a fantastic loss! How are you feeling?

Piqueaboo wrote: »
    It's weigh-in day!

Username piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 211
    CW (Current Weight): 212.6

I'm back from holidays and gained a little (I think it was yesterday's sandwich mainly and not enough water) but I'm not upset, I'm back home so can get back on track - here's to October! I need to excuse myself for the next weigh-in, I won't have access to a scale on Saturday.

Not too bad for a vacation gain. Getting back into a routine will set you up for a great October.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday check in
    ✅ Steps 5k daily
    Zone minutes 480/650
    ❌ Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

Yesterday’s swim was awesome as I already reported. Now my goal is to hit 80 laps. Today will be a short swim as we have to grocery shop and then go to another store. Afternoon we have a dentist appointment.

It was nice to read about why you all choose your weigh day. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Saturday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Friday’s numbers

Steps

Swim
    40 minutes moderate

Pool weight workout
    25 minutes moderate
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Username: Jpedno
    PW: 154.2
    CW: 155.6

I picked Saturday (morning) because we often go out to dinner Saturday night and that may involve a drink. So I’d rather weigh in BEFORE that and have the whole week to recover.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 steps. I can’t remember what date I posted last so let me know if I miss a day.

9/28 7,360
    9/29 9,183
    9/30 3,771
    10/1 8,771
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Hi all. So my planned absence turned into a not so planned absence and I've been gone for longer than I meant to be. But, I'd like to come back now. I've been doing a lot of self reflection for the past few days and have come to some realizations.

So first, we got some terrible news about my Uncle. He went to the doctor because he hasn't been feeling good for awhile. Turns out he has cancer in his kidneys and lungs and they've given him weeks to live. I didn't cope well with that. Through my reflection though, I've realized that this derailment- eating everything in sight and not exercising - was due to more that just that. I've realized that I'm scared of getting to goal. Like, what happens then? Maintenance is so much harder isn't it? Also, I freaked out a little after having a conversation with my husband about having skin removal surgery someday and he wasn't really supportive of the idea. To work this hard and lose all this weight and still have body age issues but for different reasons; it sucks. But I can't go back. The alternative was much worse. I feel tired and cranky all the time right now from being bloated and not feeding my body the things it needs. My clothes are also tight and uncomfortable. Good thing I gave away all my bigger ones! It's either knock this off or go naked!

Anyway, October is going to be a fresh start for me. Back to eating right, back to exercising, and most importantly-back to this group. If It wasn't for this group, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have. According to the scale this morning, I've gained 15lbs, yikes.

So, Daily Goals

80+ oz water
    9000steps
    Between 1200-1300 calories
    Intermittent fasting window 12:30-8:30
    30+ min exercise

My starting weight for this month is 165.0

Welcome back - We got this Ashley .... I gained 35lbs while I was on support the entire month of September ... So sorry to hear about your Uncle ....big hugsssssssssss .. back on Keto and walking 5 days a week ... we can do this :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    Username: Jpedno
    PW: 154.2
    CW: 155.6

I picked Saturday (morning) because we often go out to dinner Saturday night and that may involve a drink. So I’d rather weigh in BEFORE that and have the whole week to recover.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 steps. I can’t remember what date I posted last so let me know if I miss a day.

9/28 7,360
    9/29 9,183
    9/30 3,771
    10/1 8,771

Missing 9/27
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    Sorry about your uncle. I can imagine it would be scary getting near maintenance and what comes next. There is a maintenance thread in the group and you could check it out and even ask some questions. Great goals to get you back on track.

@Jpedno
    That’s one of the reasons I weigh in on Fridays. If I am going to eat out it will more likely be on the weekends especially if the grandkids come over and we get pizza.
  • MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there, is it too late to change my weigh in day for October? I had picked Wednesday, but I'd like to change it to Friday if possible.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    MJ_Keto wrote: »
    Hi there, is it too late to change my weigh in day for October? I had picked Wednesday, but I'd like to change it to Friday if possible.

I will change it now.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (10/1 stats):

Steps: 16,120
    Floors: 10
    Calories Burned: 834
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 284
    Total Intensity Minutes: 541/150
    Early W/O: Yes😊
This discussion has been closed.