alaskamutts278 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Oct 1, pass day 1 (sigh)
    Oct 2, yes x 3
    Oct 3, yes x 3
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

~🎃~~10 / 3 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🧙🏼‍♀️ ~~ OCTOBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 180+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 25,230+.......... 150 walking ........ 30 m house cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld - It was DELICIOUS! I've found the yummiest way to make chili is to both cook it on the stove and crock pot. I always cook the onions, carrots, and peppers down on the stove until the start caramelizing. Then if I'm adding squash or sweet potatoes I roast them until they start to brown. Then I dump everything in the crock pot for 5-6 hours. It's so good, with none of that raw onion/vegetable flavor that sometimes doesn't have the time to cook out when you dump raw veggies in the crock pot. 10/10 would make again - which is good since I make it a WHOLE LOT in the colder months. LOL.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Oct 3

✅ Exercise: 14 weight machines, 30 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Tracked logged and exercised a walk in the woods scouting for deer spots with hubby another Epic workout this one with kettlebell. Hubby’s concern was don’t let it hit the tv the Steelers play this afternoon.

Beautiful shots of the woods - thanks for sharing! And I laughed at your husband’s comment about the kettleball 😂😂🤣 We really do need a “laugh” response button on here.

Julie
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    3 x Yes
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @Caroline_slowandsteady good to know I’m not alone on the chocolate cake! And it’s a very good incentive not to over indulge…
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,273 Member
    Options

✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes: 110 minutes, aerobics/walking/circuits/yoga
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

3️⃣ Pass Days left
  • swenson19d
    swenson19d Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Did well. The hip was a bit cranky but overall I'll call it 3/3 since I tried. 😁
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    @victorious55 Those are great goals for the month. I also have a "kitchen closed" rule for myself. It's funny how that can work. I am going to steal one of your goals for myself this month too and plan to be a Champion if I don't make the Winner's Circle. No disappearing for a few days if I've fallen off the wagon. I also plan on logging all no matter how painfully embarrassing it is. Maybe that will be my motivation for sticking to the plan this month lol!

It's all yours :) LOL
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,227 Member
    Options
    10/4
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Since I’m too on the west coast, I’ll check in tonight.
    ~~~~~~~~
    October goals
    - Miracle Morning daily.
    - yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly.
    - average 30g or fewer net carbs per day
    - No LNS daily, ONLY fruits
  • Jillygirl0220
    Jillygirl0220 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 1.5 hours of housecleaning
    Tracking: Yes
    Ate within Budget: Yes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman and @biketheworld I love your photos!!

@biketheworld I too LOVE living in the country! This photo is from the top of my driveway looking down toward the road! I love this view! 💜

86redcqqf655.jpg
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer - that view is amazing! I could sit right there with my morning coffee. Is that a lake in the background?

Here’s my backyard. And yes, I sit looking at this every day with my coffee.
    u5awuw1x24hu.jpeg
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld Yes, that is a lake. But your view is amazing as well. I love that your trees are already changing colors. Ours, not so much (yet!) :love:
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    pass day