October 4

Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    October 4

✅ Exercise - Two brisk hour long walks along with half an hour of rhythmically moving weights about and stretching resistance bands around.
    ✅ Calories - Precisely 1000 under TDEE! Bonus points expected, please, thank you very much!
    ✅ Tracked - Every little detail, down to the gram.

2 Pass days used

When I have data I find I have the raw materials to answer the questions/problems I have. Sometimes it's a matter of knowing the right question to ask. That's where a group of knowledgeable people is helpful, like this group here for instance!

@WhatMeRunning
    Chris - what a perfect description of the use of weights and resistance bands. 😂😂🤣 No bonus points available to award, but I can offer a trophy and a medal? 🏆🏅
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,033 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman dw we all hve those days (mine was literally today! lol). Awesome how u are digging deep to understand urself. Xo

@chinkiri that's a really great plan! U will get there 4 sure. Xo

@genevermfp diverse workout plan u got there. U got this. Xo

@Katiecan2021 our hearts go out to u!! Wat a terrible thing to hve to go through. Xo

@lilinchen92 its amazing how much u can learn about wat went right & wrong wen u put pen to paper right!! Xo

@forlanston awww we are all so thrilled for u!!! Well done!!! Xo

@mshwaki tracking the good bad and ugly is the best way to go!! Very honest approach my friend! Xo

@whatmerunning well said and wow not 1 walk but 2!! Impressive! Xo

@healthymidlife rest up!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @StayFITTer mindfulness is so importaint on our health jounery.. Good on u.
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @bradkcrew ur def doing all the right things, no doubt ur hard work will pay off!!xo