Looking for Friends

Options
ESGJourney
ESGJourney Posts: 5 Member
Hello. I had Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty 11 weeks ago. I am 37 pounds down. Please add me as a friend. I need support and accountability on this journey.

Replies

• slowerbutqwik
    slowerbutqwik Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello! So happy you've joined us in this wild ride! 37 pounds down! That's incredible. I had gastric sleeve Oct 29, 2020 and haven't looked back! I appreciate the accountability as well.
    Welcome!
    Shauna
  • ESGJourney
    ESGJourney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!!
  • elleykat
    elleykat Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello. I had Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty 11 weeks ago. I am 37 pounds down. Please add me as a friend. I need support and accountability on this journey.

Welcome!!
  • spangadora
    spangadora Posts: 89 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Welcome! I'm only 7 weeks out myself from my gastric sleeve. Happy for more folks here as well! Friend request coming!

Edit: no friend request button. I'll check back later. :)
  • Tami_in_Idaho
    Tami_in_Idaho Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello. I was sleeved on 7/13 (4 weeks ago today). I'm down 40 lbs since surgery.
    I'm looking to add friends who have also had the sleeve. Also looking for accountability and support.
  • Tami_in_Idaho
    Tami_in_Idaho Posts: 26 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    FabatForty2015 I am unable to send you a friend request or message you.
  • slowerbutqwik
    Options
    Hello. I was sleeved on 7/13 (4 weeks ago today). I'm down 40 lbs since surgery.
    I'm looking to add friends who have also had the sleeve. Also looking for accountability and support.

I sent you a friend request.😉
  • MrsOle_1101
    MrsOle_1101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for good friends, recipes and someone that is traveling down a similar road with WLS. Had VSG surgery 9/24/21 and down 27 lbs.
  • slowerbutqwik
    Options
    Looking for good friends, recipes and someone that is traveling down a similar road with WLS. Had VSG surgery 9/24/21 and down 27 lbs.

Adding you as a friend, and I would love to share recipes! Message me if you need anything.
    Shauna