Lyna‘s OMAD Journal 2020

1235»

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Extended fasts are inevitably how I break a plateau :) They're tough but once you get used to it, really not that bad <3

SUPER proud of you!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG that is so awesome....WOW super super proud!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your 9.6kg loss👍👏🎉😘 Keep up the good work❤️
  • Healthylyna2020
    Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
    A beautiful morning from Germany 🇩🇪
    2021 has been challenging. Battling so much health issues and corona has me regained all my lost weight and more. I missed this place so much and how dedicated I was. I am going to read through this thread again and repeat exactly what I did and how I lost the weight.
    I have hormonal disorder, high insulin, high blood glucose, high blood pressure and thyroid issues I need to resolve by loosing weight.
    So here am I again reaching out for support on this lifestyle again. Thanks 🙏🏾 you all so much for being so amazing as I read through last year post.
    Day 1 OMAD oct 1 2021
    Weighin 91.1kg
  • jadepearl
    Welcome back, girl! <3 I know what you mean as covid has messed everything up for me too. I also gained a lot of weight I am really bad when it comes to dealing with stress - I just eat and eat and eat :( Like yourself, I have bad vertigo and thyroid issues...so, it had when it comes to weight loss! But still, ain't giving up.
    Let's do this together! <3
  • Healthylyna2020
    edited October 2021
    Thanks so much for the welcome 🙏🏾
    It has been really crazy for me. I had thyroid issues as well I am supposed to book appointment for surgery and I am supposed to lose some weight before that time . We got this 🙌🏿
    Day one OMAD
  • Healthylyna2020
    Day 2 OMAD
    I find myself waking up very early when I don’t over eat the day before. I am glad to be on track and today is a Saturday, I will take opportunity to clean and cook. And yesterday I hit my steps challenge. I got in 12000 steps.
    It’s a little bit quiet in here, I will repeat my salad for few days.
    Day 1: 91.1kg
    Day 2: 89.9kg
  • Healthylyna2020
    OMAD day 4
    Day 2 was Weekend so I ended up eating too much today is
    My weight day 3 : 90.7kg
    Day 4 is 90.1kg
    Looking forward to the 80s soon
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome Back Lyn,

You are not the only one having to do our first works over. We are here with you. We can do this.
  • Healthylyna2020
    So glad to hear from you Tracy.
    Day 5 OMAD
    My weight this morning is 89.6kg yay 😀
    88 here I come .💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
  • Gramercy1
    Gramercy1 Posts: 22 Member
    Waves from down the road in Belgium :) Hope you are feeling good and motivated this morning!
  • jadepearl
    Keep up the good work👍❤️