Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise
    ✅ - Calories
    ✅ - Tracked

Pass Days Used: 1/3 (4Oct)

Today's exercise was 60 mins walking (3 separate walks) totaling about 6.5 miles.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,608 Member
    Options
    Wow! So much info and so many of us are on the same path to our health and wellness. I may need to check out Half Size Me myself.

Tracked and logged today did some wall sits, some flexibility and a walk this afternoon.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    This first nugget I don't quite agree with. I Do have to adhere to my diet rules or I get very sick. I did Have to make a decision to change my ways or I was very short for this world. It was a no brainer for me. Do what is best for my allergies and asthma or continue to do the same things and stay sick all the time. When I say sick I mean almost as sick as I was with covid. I have food allergies and I have been known to eat pizza with a Benadryl chaser, an inhaler, and epi pen. Dairy, gluten , yeast and honey are my food allergies. So have to has been in my vocabulary for my own good. I make choices because I like to breathe. Now let a Doctor tell me I NEED to lose weight and that's the last thing I want to do. I want to lose weight but I have issues with people who do not know my story dictating to me. Yes I am a rebellious soul.
    I choose my health. It does not matter the how I talk to myself about my diet. It matters if someone tells me to do it if I will comply.

I'm so glad you're here and able to make the right choices to stay healthy! I understand that in your case, it is definitely a "have to" situation.
  • mgreen1965
    mgreen1965 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise 5.5 mike hike + 55 lower body strength w/ trainer
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

3️⃣ Pass Days left

I am definitely in the camp of, “it’s all a choice.“ I think everything in our life is a choice and I’ve been lucky to always have that option. Many do not. Having choice allows me to take responsibility for myself and thus, my physical health. So, I can’t say I ever felt by “have“ to lose weight. But boy do I want to!

Thanks for the thought provoking topic and I am looking forward to the next five nuggets.
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Exercise: :) Weight circuit and a 3 mile run with various speed intervals. I wish I would have played around with intervals on my long runs. I am contemplating whether I should try it with the 15k.

Tracking: :)

Calories: :)
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @bradkcrew - You did not train that way, so don't try to race in a way you are untrained for.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    Yes X3.
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    October 6;

Will definitely check out that podcast!

Track: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 45 min BodyCombat
    Under calorie goal: Yes

Passes used: 1
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,112 Member
    Options
    10/6
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Since I’m too on the west coast, I’ll check in tonight.
    ~~~~~~~~
    October goals
    - Miracle Morning daily.
    - yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly.
    - average 30g or fewer net carbs per day
    - No LNS daily, ONLY fruits