Options

Replies

• chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    thetigers wrote: »
    thetigers
    Tuesday

I'm really pleased with this weeks loss but I'm really bad at consistency so that's my aim for this week.
    I've had a stressful week as I do a lot of care for my elderly mum and she's had a difficult time healthwise so I haven't had time or energy to overeat so going to keep the focus on my eating but also to find time for myself. I do enjoy gardening, particularly growing plants from seed so going to get out and tidy the garden at the weekend and do some seed sowing for my hardy annuals - besides it's hard to snaffle with muddy hands!
    Hope everyone's had a great week.

WOW! AWESOME LOSS!!! Good for you!
  • thetigers
    thetigers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    angelic843 wrote: »
    UserName: Angelic843

I seem to have an unfortunate pattern of letting life transitions distract me from my goals.
    It is never intentional, just a thousand “little quits” here and there that lead to weight regain and complete abandonment of my healthy habits.

This time I am determined to break that cycle. And I can see progress in that area because I have had many set backs over the past year, but I haven’t quit!!!

This resonates with me so much " a thousand little quits" - this has been me so so often but like us all here I'm not quitting! Congratulations on this week's loss and a metaphoric thousand more!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    General housekeeping

Please refrain from using the “INSIGHTFUL” button on posts containing weigh ins. This button is used by captains and mods to determine if a weigh in has been posted to the spreadsheet. Feel free to use on any other post.

Please be cognizant of the usage of the “DISAGREE” button. I believe it has been accidentally used, but resulted in hurt feelings.
  • BlueSkyNomad
    BlueSkyNomad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    BlueSkyNomad
    Monday
    SW: 216 (BMI 34.9)
    PW: 210.4
    CW: 210.5 (BMI 34)
This discussion has been closed.