October 12

Options

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,831 Member
    Options
    I don’t think that messages come across with friend requests anymore. That feature dropped a while ago.
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    October 12:

Track: Yes!
    Exercise: Yes! 30 min Zumba
    Under calorie goal: Yes!

Passes used: 2
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,032 Member
    Options
    Tracked: Yes
    Within calorie budget: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 25 minutes weight machines at gym, then went to a nearby trail and ran 2.5 miles in 25:19

@jamcnewman if you are on a PC go to Community, then Groups, then in Search Groups type in 10 Cent Healthy Habits and it should pop up, it did for me just now. On your phone in the Community section tap on All My Groups... Then you'll see Group Search to type it in. You are welcome to join but I have to warn you that most aren't counting calories, they are counting points since this group started as a WW group. ;)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,113 Member
    Options
    Tracked: Yes
    Within calorie budget: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 25 minutes weight machines at gym, then went to a nearby trail and ran 2.5 miles in 25:19

@jamcnewman if you are on a PC go to Community, then Groups, then in Search Groups type in 10 Cent Healthy Habits and it should pop up, it did for me just now. On your phone in the Community section tap on All My Groups... Then you'll see Group Search to type it in. You are welcome to join but I have to warn you that most aren't counting calories, they are counting points since this group started as a WW group. ;)

Thanks @slimtastesbetter - found it and requested to join.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    10/12

Exercise: 45 minutes biking, 22 minutes elliptical, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 1
  • Lilinchen92
    Lilinchen92 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Done.
    Tracked: Yes.
    Within calorie budget: Yes.

My main reason to use MFP is simply to get a good picture of what I eat in a day, initially I did it just for the calories but I noticed that I didn't get enough protein in a day - by far. So this is a great tool to make sure I hit all my goals.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options

~🎃~~10 / 12 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🧙🏼‍♀️ ~~ OCTOBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,920+.......... 150 walking ........ 60 min. house cleaning & more ReArranging

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12