Chit Chat Cafe

Options
124»

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,101 Member
    Options
    We finally have our new minister, he is very good, young 2, he will be ordained November 11. He is very nice, a great speaker. I like him and his wife. She has also studied to be a minister. Today we had a Assistant Minister meeting so that we are all on the same page as Pastor Paul. I am so happy my computer is working the last few day especially since the storm we had, was slow, and burpy, it was terrible I just gave up and just logged my food which took forever. Hope you all had a great day. Have a great evening.

There are no great limits to growth because there are
    no limits of human intelligence,
    imagination, and wonder.
    - Ronald Reagan
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Fall
  • Kurtize
    Options
    w02wwx8zho7k.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good late afternoon, it is a rainy day which is ok we needed it.
    If everything goes well we will be moving at the end of October. I am both excited and nervous.
    7mo3090d8518.jpg
    We can always choose to perceive things differently.
    You can focus on what's wrong in your life,
    or you can focus on what's right.
    - Marianne Williamson
  • Kurtize
    Options
    There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.
    - Katharine Butler Hathaway
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Jordan Trail
    362.34 of 432.61 miles
    83%
    King Talal Dam
    Stage 12 of 14: 26.33 of 28.21 miles
    93%
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy new month, new day and a new beginning.
    “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Saturday
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy and blessed Sunday. Our agent called and says we have 3 offers on the house, will see them tomorrow, hope they are good ones. Have a great new week. Hugs all
  • Brooklyn_Born
    Brooklyn_Born Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So easy to stop logging in when you miss a few days.
    At least, I'm back contributing to our group walk from Jerusalem to London on worldwalking.com. We are currently in Belgrade, Serbia
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Glad to see you back @Brooklyn_Born.

Good evening all. Went to lunch today with ladies from the church, it was fun and very good, went to Chinese restaurant. Calories are always high. We accepted one of the offers and will be moving the first week of Nov, they wanted to close the last week of Oct, we asked for the extra week if they can't do it we will take the Oct 29 closing date. The extra time was to help son in law who is working on our place and he is coming here to drive the truck back and one of of our grandsons is driving our car and we are flying with our pets, 2 birds and a dog. So if I am not checking in very often the next few weeks is isn't because I have given up on here, just too much to do yet. Have a happy evening.

Today is your day to dance lightly with life,
    sing wild songs of adventure,
    invite rainbows and butterflies out to play,
    soar your spirit, and unfurl your joy.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Where is everyone. Let's start walking
  • wizardhowl42
    wizardhowl42 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Sorry, I've been super busy. Haven't been on the computer much in the evenings because I'm working on making Christmas gifts. Trying to get my sewing done ahead of time.

Happy belated birthday, Joyce. Sounds like you had a good day. I know you and Don are getting ready to move. I hope it all goes well.

I need to get out walking more. Goal is to walk in the mornings most days of the week.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Friday, had the house inspection today. Hope it went well. Once we move I am going to really try hard to get on a schedule especially where exercise is concerned.

Where hope live, joy grows. Mary Davis
  • Kurtize
    Options
    y5kx439ji8f8.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Options
    hqe9yaqc23g9.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Options

Remember to love yourself and to take time for yourself.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good afternoon. Happy Friday, can't believe it is Friday. It has been rianing the last 2 days and will extend until middle of next week, with heavy winds perdicted on Sunday and Monday. Next week will be especially busy not sure how much time I will have to check in, it will be our last week in the house fininshing up getting everything ready for Monday the 1st when our son in law and grandson will be here to pack the u haul truck and they will leave Tuesday, we will be leaving the following day. I will have no internet from the 1st until we get moved in and everything set up. Will be staying at daughter's house until the septic tank gets in on ;the 8th. Then will see about getting internet etc set up. Trying to make a list of all the things I need to cancel, change address etc. At times over whelming
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Friday and best wishes for the next week Won't be checking for a while, will be finishing packing tomorrow and making sure house looks nice, then Monday getting Kayla's health record, Tuesday signing papers and seeing the dentist, a filling fell out. then Wedesday we are off. Blessings all