October 22

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    I feel for you @MadisonMolly2017

I have tinnitus but mine is the sound of crickets. Where I live we sometimes get crickets in the house in the summer so the first year this happened I thought there were crickets in the bedroom and went a little crazy when trying to sleep. I think it might have taken me nearly a year to realize there were no crickets. It was tinnitus.

I have noticed it is a little intermittent and I actually only ever notice it when I'm not falling asleep quickly. Since I retired it's been less of a problem because I rarely have insomnia anymore but when I still worked the tinnitus cricket sound was pretty awful when I had insomnia. In any case it might improve for you with time. The other thing I noticed is that it's worse when laying on one side rather than the other so you might experiment with that to see if there is a difference.

Thank you @LazyBlondeChef 😁
    You are the third person I know who no longer really hears it (unless someone mentions it!) very encouraging!

Mine is worse mid-afternoon when I go for my walk, persists through dinner & then sometimes quiets a tad/sometimes not.

Funny about which side you lay on. From the beginning I’ve wanted to top my head to the right. I find it’s much better if I sleep on my right side. I’ve even pulled a hood over the right side of my head, but not as far on left (so my left ear is uncovered) & that seems to help me focus on the real sounds rather than the fake ones :)

I’m glad your insomnia is better & your crickets are quiet!

Hugs,
    Maddie
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,832 Member
    Options
    that's interesting Maddie. And also frustrating that you know the cause of your tinnitus. Hope that it settles soon and doesn't progress to dizzyness etc. I know exactly what you mean about the volume accidently getting turned WAY UP on the phone in your pocket. Mostly I run just with my watch (maybe that would work so you don't have to hold your phone) so I would have to really on purpose turn the vol and I don't have it high anyway because I want to hear other things. I also only use one ear bud at a time anyway to save on power because I don't need both of them.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,832 Member
    Options
    22 Oct 21
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Pass days used:0

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    October 22, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (20 days -free)
    Over Sugar macro today? No (13 days)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Exercise :) Tracking :) Calories :)
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    October 22

✅ Exercise - walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

2 Pass Days Used