Sleeveaversary

Options
katbourne
katbourne Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2021 in Social Groups
it will be 1 year since I had my sleeve on 7/28/21... I have lost almost 75 lbs and want to loose 25 more (to start) although I feel amazing i've been stuck at the same weight for 3 months.. Started tracking my food and working out at the gym while getting in 10,000 steps a day.. thinking it would help and i'm up 5lbs...what on earth is happening!!! so frustrated!!

Replies

• slowerbutqwik
    slowerbutqwik Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You're working the program! When we get moving, it's builds muscle which weighs more. Have you recorded your inches, I'll bet you're losing inches and not weight.
    When I stall, it's usually because I'm eating improper balance of foods, too much fat for example. I go back to basics to get me kick started. I still have a pesky 9 pounds to lose. My bariatric therapist keeps telling me to trust the process. Its long and arduous. But oh so frustrating,!
  • spangadora
    spangadora Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! You may be stalled but you will get there. Tracking is a big help. I know because my weightloss is slower when I don't track... which is often... >.>
    You got this!
  • slowerbutqwik
    slowerbutqwik Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It's my surgiversay day! Greatest gift I gave myself. It's been a long, hard journey, but sooooo worth it!
    HW 265
    SW 257
    GW 150
    CW 152
    Thank you all for, especially @spangadora for kind words and lots of support. tky7fydejv6v.jpg
  • spangadora
    spangadora Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Happy Surgiversary! You are a huge inspiration and a great support! <3
    Nan