Welcome!

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsOle_1101
    MrsOle_1101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just had my VSG surgery on 9/24/21. I am now entering the liquid phase. Can’t wait to eat real food!

Looking for any new connections and support through this new lifestyle. Always interested in tasty recipes too!
  • spangadora
    spangadora Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group and your new stomach!
    I was the same, eager for getting back to real food. Patience and practice and Protein! haha
    My surgery was April 19th and I'm steadily dropping weight at a pace that doesn't feel too fast.
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
    I've not been tracking too much but I do check in here every few days :)
  • slowerbutqwik
    slowerbutqwik Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just had my VSG surgery on 9/24/21. I am now entering the liquid phase. Can’t wait to eat real food!

Looking for any new connections and support through this new lifestyle. Always interested in tasty recipes too!

Welcome! We've got a good group going. Make sure to check back regularly! Keep up the work, and soon you'll be on soft foods!
    Keep us up to date on your progress!
    Shauna
  • krisbradley08
    krisbradley08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Chubby_Cyclist, liquids is my struggle sometimes too, so all I can say is the what Slowerbitqwik and Spangadora are saying is great advice. Keep going strong, and welcome to a group of awesome losers.
  • Wildkat781
    Wildkat781 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, new to the group, had my VSG on June 24th 2020. I've lost 109 pounds since surgery and 193 from my highest in 2016. I am struggling badly right now. I lose 1 or 2 pounds then gain 7 or 8. manage to lose that, and repeat the cycle. Looking for inspiration to get me back on track. I still need to lose nearly 100 more pounds
  • slowerbutqwik
    slowerbutqwik Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wildkat781 wrote: »
    Hello, new to the group, had my VSG on June 24th 2020. I've lost 109 pounds since surgery and 193 from my highest in 2016. I am struggling badly right now. I lose 1 or 2 pounds then gain 7 or 8. manage to lose that, and repeat the cycle. Looking for inspiration to get me back on track. I still need to lose nearly 100 more pounds

Welcome to the Village! We are all struggling with the same fears, goals, and struggles. But we can celebrate the successes as well!
    Come back often and participate. It really helps
    Shauna