Needing some friends for this weight loss journey

Options
silvermamma
silvermamma Posts: 14 Member
Hello,

Is anybody in this group out there? :happy: I could sure use some extra friends for encouragement to keep keeping on. I was doing fitnesspal last year, but then just tried to go on my own and gained back the few pounds i'd lost. But, I sure want to make it to the goal this time and get fit and stronger. The older I get the less energy I have and the extra weight I'm carrying around doesn't help matters. Anyway I hope you all have a good weekend and if any of you want to add me as a friend I'd love that and will try to be an encouragement and help. :wink: I live in Brazil but we're from Spokane, WA. The beautiful northwest :flowerforyou: All for now! Hugs~ Debby

Replies

• clarkalyssa
    clarkalyssa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Silvermamma, I'm also looking for a group to keep me motivated on my diet and exercise. I've been very sedentary for the last 20+years. I would really like the have support and give support in our lifestyle changes
  • melanieclark777
    melanieclark777 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im in need for sure for whatever anyone has to offer. Open to suggestions and constructive criticism. Please help me. I an also help others from what I have learned over the years.
  • skyelar67
    skyelar67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends & encouragement. Am 54 and disabled so exercising is rough.
    Hope to chat soon
  • OldMom61
    OldMom61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new. Turned 60 this year and getting back on the healthy eating and exercising train. Looking forward to meeting friends to give and receive support.
  • Marcia421
    Marcia421 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Debby, I live near Bellingham, WA, on the western side of the state. Would love some support from Brazil- Marcia