Weight No More Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Replies

• sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    November Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 196.8 (October 28th)
    CW (Current Weight): 195.8 (November 4th)

Loss to date: 75.3 lbs
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Thursday weigh in
    Nov week 1
    PW: 160.7
    CW 160.2
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Week 1
    Cw 183.2
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Kaj848
    Thursdays
    Pw:157.8
    CW: 158.0
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last week's weight: 137.5
    Current weight: 138.5
    Steps: 63,484
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    edited November 2021
    @ama3387 - I am glad you are here with us (quiet or otherwise). Talking with a counselor can be incredibly helpful. I also hope you can find activities you enjoy to fill your time off.
  • Gmcgovern41
    Gmcgovern41 Posts: 43 Member
    gmcgovern41
    Weigh in day Thursday
    PW: 237.8
    CW: 237.O
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Timibotkin
    Saturday
    PW 311
    CW 306.4
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    @sandielewis2001 thank you! I over did it yesterday so I’ve decided today will just be a slow day for some Christmas movies and a fire in the fireplace. If I get to folding laundry great, if I don’t there’s always another day! I find I really enjoy when I reach out to my counselor I just struggle to make a solid commitment of even 1 session once a month. But I got a long walk in with my mommy and sometimes that is even better than counseling.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 406 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 181.8
    Cw- 184

I have been eating way too much lately. I'm hoping to get back on track starting tomorrow.
  • elelja945
    elelja945 Posts: 86 Member
    elelja945
    Saturday
    PW: 180
    CW: 178.8
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Username: MayLan
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 251
    CW: 250.6
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    edited November 2021
    MotylekOkruchy
    Saturday
    PW: 143.3
    CW: 144.2

Since my phone counts the steps, why not list them here for the past week:
    Saturday: 15,997
    Sunday: 16,089
    Monday: 11,742
    Tuesday: 18,220
    Wednesday: 20,044
    Thursday: 21,330
    Friday:9,740
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 570 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 215.4
    CW (Current Weight): 216.4

Hi all, I don't think I posted my last weigh in. I was pretty unhappy with that 1lb gain, seeing as how I was being pretty consistent with losses, then I gained that pound and just got mad at myself. Now I'm on my period and I haven't done perfect with my calories and weigh in is tomorrow so I'm feeling like it's going to be terrible and I'm going to be mad again. I lost track of my calories yesterday and ended up shoving a few cupcakes in my mouth. 😫 I'm wondering, if you go overboard one day, the next day should you still eat and remain within your calories or should you eat less or should I just skip eating altogether? Since I know I was over yesterday. I just don't want to see a huge gain and I probably will! *SIGH*
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    I'm wondering, if you go overboard one day, the next day should you still eat and remain within your calories or should you eat less or should I just skip eating altogether? Since I know I was over yesterday. I just don't want to see a huge gain and I probably will! *SIGH*

Do NOT skip eating altogether. Focus on eating nutritious meals when you are hungry (and only when you are hungry), and drink plenty of water, more water than you think. If you starve yourself, you will only be more likely to binge the next day, and then you're in a dangerous cycle. Each day is a new day, so do not spend it trying to "undo" the previous.

Listen to your body, and if you're hungry, then you should eat. If eating more would make your stomach upset, don't eat anything else.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    edited November 2021
    NOTICE

We are still waiting on a few of you to provide updated weights. Given that it is late on Saturday night as of now, I am assuming most of you will not be able to get your weigh-in completed before early tomorrow morning, so here's the deal...

Two NWI's in a row result in being removed from the group
    If you want to avoid this, either weigh in, or request to be moved to the cheer squad
    I'm currently out of town, so I do not have the capacity to send out individual messages to each of you, so here's everyone I haven't seen anything from yet this week:

@hope002
    @1theresamcvean
    @FaithIt365
    @bjaneb

@ha110w33nsp00k - I have moved you to the cheer squad, since I am assuming you are still facing scale issues, but please get back to me soon so we can figure out a plan
This discussion has been closed.