November 6

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Friday Nov 5
    Exercise: Yes (30 minute dog walk)
    Calories under: Yes
    Tracked all: Yes
    (1/3 pass days used)

Nothing to brag about yet regarding above question. Maybe in another few months....

@davert123 Thanks for the YouTube tip. I do actually have a home gym thing happening since lockdown first started last year. I use Les Mills On Demand classes and have weights, Spin Bike etc. It was more that it was late and I had showered and there was no coming back from it that time around. But - yes - options are there usually.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    I have noticed many changes not just my weight but my overall perspective of myself. I have always been a confident person but today that characteristic is stronger. I don’t randomly eat food I think about it as fuel for my body and I have learned to like the high octane food!! Like @donna25trinity said change is amazing so here is my before and after pics I do hope they change even more.

a90bpu8akyvo.jpeg
    sd9guhqlgsd1.png

Wow @snowshoe072 u look absolutely beautiful! Well done, u must feel so proud of yourself! Xox
  • vero2468
    vero2468 Posts: 8 Member
    Yes x 3
    Passes 1/3
  • Montanamom1
    Montanamom1 Posts: 23 Member
    I have noticed many changes not just my weight but my overall perspective of myself. I have always been a confident person but today that characteristic is stronger. I don’t randomly eat food I think about it as fuel for my body and I have learned to like the high octane food!! Like @donna25trinity said change is amazing so here is my before and after pics I do hope they change even more.

a90bpu8akyvo.jpeg
    sd9guhqlgsd1.png

What a great inspiring post. You look fantastic, so healthy.
  • donna25trinity
    edited November 2021
    I kept some of my pants and shirts I wore to the office from when I was at my thinnest back in 2016 towards the end of my running peak. They are too big now! I'm in the same weight range as then, but about 2-4 inches thinner for waist size (estimate from pants size and fit). That was a pleasant surprise when I pulled them out searching for clothes that fit for the "return to office" mandate this year.

@WhatMeRunning not only did u loose weight but ur actually smaller than ever! Wat an achievement!!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Hello everyone. We go to visit our son & his family every Thanksgiving (except last year, but I want to just skip that whole year), and will happily be going again this year. I'll probably have passes that week because me, my husband, and my son all love to cook, especially together. I'm the only one who has a 'weight' issue, so the calories are never counted. I will try and modify but will enjoy the week. Tonight we are having a Thanksgiving-type dinner with my daughter and her family. I figured I was going to pass but then decided to keep it all healthy since I was in control. I am not making gravy, or mashed potatoes, or my yummy Parker House Rolls. Instead, I am reducing the turkey juices, having a veggie and 2 salads, made a 10 Grain Tyrolean bread, and for dessert, I made angel food cake cupcakes. I'll serve a Natilla custard and lemon curd on the side. I've counted 1 cupcake (I put the recipe in my MFP so I can have it other days), and 1 tablespoon of curd. I'll skip the custard. I've closely watched breakfast and lunch leaving me good to go tonight.

Exercise: 1 hr on the treadmill (and a lot of walking while baking & cooking)
    Calories: just under
    Tracked: Yes

Great plan and yum that menu sounds devine.
  • donna25trinity
    Your surgery prep sounds very smart @WhatMeRunning .. best wishes for a smooth day on Monday.

Physically, I am in the smallest clothes I've been in for a long while. Most clothes are dropping off me or tight things fit well now. My face looks less puffy, my rings fit better, and I am noticing the muscle definition in my arms and legs.

I have definitely shrunk some cup sizes and need new bras...

Much slimmer in the waist area but this is the spot that is the last to make big progress on me.

Awww how amazing is that @ashleycarole86 all these changes must be a constant reminder to keep u on track. I love the loose ring feeling as u dnt even need to look in the mirror to be reminded on how far u have come! Xo