November 8

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,986 Member
    Date: November 8th
    Exercised?: Yes. About 45 minutes of running errands, and my push-up challenge (8 today).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
    (Pass days used: 1/3)

Yay ur still going strong with ur pushups! Good on u!
  • donna25trinity
    @Jana_2020 - you have a true gift with words. I can see and smell the scenes you describe. Hank and I are right now sitting around our fire pit enjoying the smells and scenes of fall. Generally November is dreary and grey, but it came late this year and the color is only now peaking. So beautiful.

I had my 2nd pass day yesterday. I had so much fun with my grandkids all weekend, outside running and playing in our woods, cooking hotdogs over a fire, etc. But by 8:00 last night when I was finally home alone again, I opened up a bottle of wine and 1 glass turned into 3 turned into snacking turned into a bust.

Pass days: 2/3

Sounds like u guys had a ball! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    edited November 2021
    znaoiec wrote: »
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and stretching.
    Finally... getting back to recording/being on track after a bumpy start to November. Too much traveling and trying to take care of everyone else except for myself. I am back home and now focusing on my own self care which is much needed.

Self care and me time is so importaint for the soul I am happy to hear ur making this a priority!
  • donna25trinity
    I generally like November and December- they are busy fun months - we just had Bonfire night in the UK (lots of fireworks and lots of fun gatherings), my niece has her birthday this week and my daughter at the end of the month. December is just a huge run up to Christmas but January and February I find super tough - thanks for your perspective @Jana_2020, I might try to apply myself to enjoying those months instead of enduring.

Today was good, 30 mins of Pilates and a lovely long walk with a friend in the woods, lovely autumn colour and sunshine. I tracked and ate within calories.

I’m a little behind on posting but I’ve taken three pass days😩😩. And not good ones. I’ve ended the last couple of days feeling really rubbish, having had too much sugar. I vowed I’d go to bed feeling good tonight and I have. Phew. Back on it.

We all hve those months. Dw about it. I'm sure u will come back with a vengeance! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Week 1 11/8
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used #1 pass
    Left 2 passes
    ~~~~~~~~
    November goals
    - Miracle Morning daily. **
    - yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month) **
    - TRY having ZERO pass days (It’s NOT GOING to happen this month)
    - No LNS daily, ONLY fruits **
    - Daily journaling **

Love it goals!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅
    4 mile run.
    Pass days remaining: 1

I love love love the fall and September - December is possibly my favorite stretch of the year. I understand I am in the minority and kind of a weirdo for enjoying being cold and wearing 12 sweaters. Lol. Reading while bundled up and drinking hot cocoa sitting next to a window while it’s snowing outside and smelling something delicious is baking in the oven is heaven. All of that being said, I am a basically on a permanently vitamin d supplement which helps with the seasonal depression.

I decided I needed a pick me up and I’m going for the ring I had in sight for my 70# goal early. The idea of it makes me happy and therefore
    I think it’s a good plan, and possibly a reminder to stay positive and that this too shall pass. It’s a Celtic design (below but with a different stone) with I think a green tourmaline - but I may be swayed on the stone depending on what surprises the jeweler has in stock. #ihavearingproblem
    io74f8ezuwcn.png

Oh wat a lovely ring!! Good 4 u!! All ur ring is wat inspired me to reward myself with pressies other than food. My guilty pleasures are clothes, make up and skincare products! He he. Xo
  • Nov 8
    Exercise - 15 minute MommaStrong video. I though I would get to walk for work, but the visit didn't actually involve much walking. So I stopped at a nice walking spot on the way home and took a half hour walk. Put me behind in some work stuff but I still think it was a good decision.
    Tracking - Planned the day, then had to adjust the plan when we changed our dinner plan. But the dinner I originally planned is now my dinner planned for today, so no worries.
    Calories - Under

I am noticing that with my new plan of higher calories Fri, Sat, Sun, on Monday I really feel it to return to lower calories. I was hungry all day. By the end of the week I adjust. I think I need to figure out a way to make Monday meals more satisfying. Part of the problem was I just didn't have a lot of time to eat either. Maybe some bone broth sipped while I work would help.

I like this thinking about fall/winter and how to make it better. This fall has been the most beautiful here. Due to COVID and having unvaccinated kids (though they have appointments to get vaccinated on Saturday!) we are still only socializing outside. So every nice weekend seems like it will be the last weekend and we make sure to make plans with people. After a whole September and October of doing that every weekend, I am feeling pretty ready to stay home and let the kids have some extra screen time and down time and do some overdue house organization!

We do make the kids go outside every day, which of course means one of us has to go outside with them (sometimes we make them play in the yard, but they usually get bored and whiny quick out there so we take them to a playground or on a bike ride or a hike). Over the weekend I went with my dad and stepmom to do that, and they (my dad and stepmom!) just whined the whole time about how it was so cold and boring just standing around loosely supervising kids who are pretty independent but not 100% independent. I was kind of like - welcome to my life! That definitely gets old through the winter. I love being outside, but standing around at a playground or while the kids become fascinated by ice on a pond for an hour - these are exactly the moments I want my kids to be having but I get so cold and bored.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 24 minute Peloton ride, 6 minutes strength workout, 28 minutes walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 1 (Nov 1)
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member

@Jana_2020 - thank you for today’s post. It made me think about my mindset. I am going to give this a try.

@Debys137 - I am thinking of several closets now … it’s time to declutter and donate.

Monday, November 8

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under - maintenance
    Exercise: Yes, full body warm up 10 min, lift upper body 20 min, cycle 45 min, cool down ride, post ride stretch, upper body stretch 10 min

Pass days to date - 1
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    RECORD ALL CALORIES – YES
    STAY UNDER LIMIT – NO
    EXERCISE 20 – YES - 10 MINUTE STRETCH & PILATES MAT WORK - 30 MINUTE WALK
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,957 Member
    Tracked - Yes
    Within calorie budget - Yes
    Exercised - Yes, a 6.2 mile run on one of those rare November days in Seattle where the sun was shining! Temp was 47 degrees.

Last night was super windy. I like it when it's windy like that and I feel safe and cozy and warm under the covers. Lots of fir boughs in the backyard today to pick up. Today's run will be a much shorter one than yesterday, I am guessing 2 miles. Hopefully I'll get out there before the rain starts...

Pass Days used so far - 1
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,483 Member
    Well my answer just disappeared into cyber space!
    Yes for exercise spin and walking
    Yes for tracking and calories!

I enjoy November because other than 2020 it’s a full month. Older daughter is preparing for Macy’s thanksgiving day parade and marching band is ending. Then it’s hopefully jazz band/indoor percussion. Meanwhile Younger daughter is in rehearsals for nutcracker
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise class
    ✅ Calories - Back to normal eating
    ✅ Tracking

Closed all my Apple watch rings today.

3/3 Pass days used

Awesome job today @enlightenme3 !! And just an fyi...... you can still make it into the Winner's Circle using 3 Pass Days. It's that 4th Pass Day that will put you out of the WC. :wink:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited November 2021
    bookieNJ wrote: »
    Well my answer just disappeared into cyber space!
    Yes for exercise spin and walking
    Yes for tracking and calories!

I enjoy November because other than 2020 it’s a full month. Older daughter is preparing for Macy’s thanksgiving day parade and marching band is ending. Then it’s hopefully jazz band/indoor percussion. Meanwhile Younger daughter is in rehearsals for nutcracker

@bookieNJ Excellent work getting 3 Yesses Mary!!! Woohoo! It's so cool that your daughter is in the Macy's thanksgiving day parade!
  • donna25trinity
    edited November 2021
    Nov 8
    Exercise - 15 minute MommaStrong video. I though I would get to walk for work, but the visit didn't actually involve much walking. So I stopped at a nice walking spot on the way home and took a half hour walk. Put me behind in some work stuff but I still think it was a good decision.
    Tracking - Planned the day, then had to adjust the plan when we changed our dinner plan. But the dinner I originally planned is now my dinner planned for today, so no worries.
    Calories - Under

I am noticing that with my new plan of higher calories Fri, Sat, Sun, on Monday I really feel it to return to lower calories. I was hungry all day. By the end of the week I adjust. I think I need to figure out a way to make Monday meals more satisfying. Part of the problem was I just didn't have a lot of time to eat either. Maybe some bone broth sipped while I work would help.

I like this thinking about fall/winter and how to make it better. This fall has been the most beautiful here. Due to COVID and having unvaccinated kids (though they have appointments to get vaccinated on Saturday!) we are still only socializing outside. So every nice weekend seems like it will be the last weekend and we make sure to make plans with people. After a whole September and October of doing that every weekend, I am feeling pretty ready to stay home and let the kids have some extra screen time and down time and do some overdue house organization!

We do make the kids go outside every day, which of course means one of us has to go outside with them (sometimes we make them play in the yard, but they usually get bored and whiny quick out there so we take them to a playground or on a bike ride or a hike). Over the weekend I went with my dad and stepmom to do that, and they (my dad and stepmom!) just whined the whole time about how it was so cold and boring just standing around loosely supervising kids who are pretty independent but not 100% independent. I was kind of like - welcome to my life! That definitely gets old through the winter. I love being outside, but standing around at a playground or while the kids become fascinated by ice on a pond for an hour - these are exactly the moments I want my kids to be having but I get so cold and bored.

Awww ur so right giving ur kiddies those outdoor moments is super important! But I tots feel u with the getting bored!l @Caroline_slowandsteady! Lol!!! The things we do for our babes right!!!! I take my lil 1 to the playground too and as much as I appreciate and feel blessed to hve the time with him it can def get boring. Ha ha. I hve been making myself a low fat hot chocolate or a coffee to take with me and I am finding sipping on that while I am playing with him and chasing him around much more enjoyable. Wat ever works right!! Ha ha xo

• Montanamom1
    Montanamom1 Posts: 23 Member
    Recorded calories
    Stayed under my limit
    Worked out for 1 hour

I was watching my 5. y.o. grandson because he was supposed to get his first vax today, and my daughter had been told early last week he was a possible contact in his pre-K (they won't tell them if it is his class, or even in their other building). So she kept him home most of last week, and we were helping this week. Yesterday afternoon he started with a stomach ache, a headache, and a sore throat. Turned into a stomach bug (covid came back neg.). I'm crossing my fingers he recuperates fast and we don't get it.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,229 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 25 minutes weight lifting, 25 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ()

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Nov 8

Exercise: 84 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise class
    ✅ Calories - Back to normal eating
    ✅ Tracking

Closed all my Apple watch rings today.

3/3 Pass days used

Awesome job today @enlightenme3 !! And just an fyi...... you can still make it into the Winner's Circle using 3 Pass Days. It's that 4th Pass Day that will put you out of the WC. :wink:

Thanks @Mrs_Hoffer !!! Will try my best!