November 18

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    I will be reading that article before the end of the day (almost time to start work in this time zone)

me (yesterday): it had been raining all evening so no after-supper outdoor walk available.

me (right now): it's RAAAAAAAAAINin aGAIN! OOOOOOOH WOOOOEEEEE it's RAAAAAAAAAINin aGAIN! " (at least I don't haaaaaaaaave to comMUUUUUUUUTE, beCAUUUUUUSE it's RAAAAAAAAAINin aGAIN! .... )
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @StayFITTer what a great idea. I’ll see if I can get my Kindle app to read to me. Thank you ☺️
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you would call it "a problem" or "skewing the test" but I did the test (and I could tell what the answers that SHOULD give a "growth mindset" would be .... and often they WOULD be my answers ... but not truly feeling it at work these days even though I (mostly) answered "as if" in my usual mindset. It came back "mostly growth mindset with some fixed mindset elements"

Since @StayFITTer mentioned getting via Libby/Overdrive and her local library - I will check my Libby app and see if MY local library has it too. I also like being "read to" ... so many books; so little time. I'm not sure why I resisted putting it on my tablet for so long .....
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,841 Member
    Options
    11/18

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 2 passes

Left 1 pass

~~~~~~~~

November goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days (It’s NOT GOING to happen this month)

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling