victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    November 18, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain/work on this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (14 days "nuts" free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (11 days)

Pass day 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    November 18, 2021
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, i did a chair yoga workout this evening as I slept in this morning. It's what I needed after a busy day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    I watch my Macro percentages and was carb-heavy today. Still trying to understand macros and staying close to my percentages.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    Exercise: o:) 35 minutes of exergame walking ... just got back from an additional walk around the block (plus 10 laps around the livingroom / diningroom / kitchen / hall to bring total steps over 8065 for the day
    Logged: o:) everything
    In Range: o:) with 36 calories to spare .... if not for the walk around the block I would have been at only 6510 steps and 13 calories in the green ..... which fitbit might have clawed back at midnight ....

So still at 2/3 passes used (1 bad snack planning; 1 no exercise (not feeling well) )
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Exercised - 30 min of weight machines

Tracked and calories- Was doing just fine until late afternoon. Found myself nibbling on this and that, telling myself I'd track it later. After dinner the appetite continued and I snacked more than I should have. Didn't bother to track. Resolve to do better tomorrow!

I think the reason for the increased appetite was that my brain was wanting sugar and carbs for energy. Last night I had troubles getting back to sleep between 2 and close to 4 a.m. My mind was wide awake for some reason. Hopefully tonight I sleep better!

5 or 6 or so pass days used.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Another pass day. No exercise today because I had to wait for a service person and the arrival window was wide. It was somewhat of an emergency situation so i didn't want to miss him. I have logged everything and have 7cal left for the day. So I won't be eating anything else.

@LazyBlondeChef
    I have walked back & forth up & down my block in similar situations- frustrating those long windows!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    11/18

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days used: 1
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Tracking for 2 days. Yesterday I had to leave early for work and skipped my normal morning internet time.

Nov 17
    Exercise: Stretching and 1 hour walking
    Tracking: Planned the day, followed the plan
    Calories: Under

Nov 18
    Pass Day #2
    Exercise: 15 minute MommaStrong, 1 hour walking
    Tracking: Planned the day, ditched the plan
    My work took me to my favorite country store that I used to go to all the time but had not been to in years. They serve lunch. The day was warm enough to eat outside (in November!). My afternoon appointment canceled. My co-worker that I did my morning appointment with was available and wanted to have lunch with me. So, I got lunch! It was delicious and delightful. I also got and some pre-made dinners (mostly for the family, but I ate some of one for dinner too). I don't think I was over by a ton, but hard to say really - the lunch was a creative kind of sandwich (featuring a housemade sauce) that I don't think I could begin to track.
    Enjoyed it, it's done. Today is already planned. Yesterday will be my takeout day for the week. The family is doing takeout tonight and I will not.

My plan (hope) is to take 1 more pass day on Thanksgiving and be in the Winner's Circle for the first time this month!
    My other plan is to continue with my usual weight loss calorie target until Thanksgiving, but then for a week after Thanksgiving switch to maintenance calories because a) I am feeling like my body is ready for a break and b) I want to fit in some Thanksgiving leftovers.

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options
    ~🦃~~11 / 18 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ NOVEMBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 28,230+.......... 180 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18