November 19

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Date: November 19th. Pass day today.
    Exercised?: Yes, walking and weights. I did my 19 push-ups for today, but I couldn’t do them in one row unfortunately.
    Calories?: No. Damn you, fredagsmys.
    Tracked?: Yes.
    (Pass days used: 3/3)
    I’m dejected. I was going to treat myself without going over my limit, but one sweet lead to another. On the bright side I might get some bowel movement👍

I had to look up "fredagsmys" (never heard of that before) Seems it is NOT an entry from the Food Database like I first thought it might be (like ... for example .... steamed pud or marmite (both very British items) I like the explanation my google-search turned up, but will let the ones who experience it do the describing.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    November 19, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain/work on this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (15 days "nuts" free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (12 days)

Pass day 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Exercise: :) Sure was hard to get motivated though
    Tracking: :)
    Calories: :) Hungry again today and glad to have the extra 100 buffer I added yesterday. I haven't used it yet, but I might!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Tracked logged exercised. Did some spin 3.1 miles in 12 minutes I think y exercise calorie should have been more then 83 thoughts? No rowing today felt like I needed a break nothing special planned for the weekend some new guitar strings and some early thanksgiving prep work.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    d254dlvenuy8.jpeg

Thursday was a Thoughtful and Reflective post, but this Friday I wanted to posted something Fun.

As we enter our weekend, let’s remain strong and maintain our sense of humor.

Be encouraged, UAC Family.

Love this!! Hilarous and so true!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    d254dlvenuy8.jpeg

Thursday was a Thoughtful and Reflective post, but this Friday I wanted to posted something Fun.

As we enter our weekend, let’s remain strong and maintain our sense of humor.

Be encouraged, UAC Family.

LOL, I am not one of those people, but I have always been absolutely fascinated by those who are.

My mother in law enjoyed Butterfinger candy bars. She would buy one and it would last for days. I couldn't wrap my head around it--it was so foreign to me. I had legit never seen a single serve candy bar wrapped up and set aside. Decades later it is still a vivid memory!

I also used to have a friend that I frequently went to coffee with. She would regularly order pie or a pastry or something. She would take two or three bites, rave about how amazing it was, and push it away...and she never got a to go box either. I would spend the the next hour fixated on the plate wondering how it was possible and how amazing it would be to be like that.

The thing is, neither of them were doing it intentionally. They were just inherently satisfied with a small amount. There is a world of difference between that and willpower, and I believe it is what separates the naturally thin from those of us fighting the fight every day.

Ha ha yep I can tots relate to this.. ppl that do Wat u explain above also fascinate me. Ha ha !!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    edited November 2021
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅

I did goblet squats yesterday with a 45lb kettlebell and ended up running up a rather steep (for me) hill a couple times this morning and my booty is sad about the stairs in my house. So sad. I’ll take it. Sore booty = a booty that’s getting stronger.

Also, I need help. Probably professionally. I realize this. I’ve been trying my best not to binge eat my feelings since I haven’t mentally worked through my October drama yet. I’m at the point of being done with my reorg at home which I've been obsessing over (waiting for fancy tv install on Sunday and a live edge coffee table delivery and we will be doneish) so I was doing what I had go to avoid binge eating Nutella and… well… I have three new rings coming (one individual ring and one set) 😬 But I didn’t eat the Nutella? 😬🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeah. I need help. Lol. ☹️

In progress upstairs living room - the fancy TV is going where the clock is and the clock is going downstairs in the newly painted downstairs den amid a frame collage (ignore the weights on my new carpet trying to get it to stop curling at the edges):
    adqjpmu1lbze.jpeg

Looks beautiful. Xo
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅