November 27

Replies

• mmcram
    mmcram Posts: 61 Member
    Exercise -walked 45 minutes
    Under calorie budget (1650)? Yes 1448
    Tracked everything I ate and drank? Yes

I failed three days in a row to meet the requirements. I will not be in the winner circle, but I am back and I’m going to continue to try and finish the month on a high note.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,722 Member
    ❌❌✅
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    11/27/2021
    Exercise? Yes, barely. (I got boosted yesterday afternoon and while I was at lunch with friends, I got hit with a bad headache. By the time I got home, I had a slight fever. I went to bed. The fever has dropped, but the headache remains, albeit not as bad. I'll be fine by morning.)

Tracking? No

Calories? Nope

Not in the winner's circle. Champion? I think so... maybe? Not sure.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,977 Member
    Saturday November 27
    Tracking - yes
    Calories - under 😐
    Exercise - full body stretching and first run through upper body strength routine with weights and resistance bands. It can only get better from here. 😳

• ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,221 Member
    ✅ Exercise: 20 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 pass day used (Nov 19)

I expect to be in the winners circle this month.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    27th November
    3 x Yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,931 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hi all. I hope you are having a great weekend. Where has November disappeared to?

Time for me to see how our Saturday crew are progressing.

🎉 Congrats 🎉 to those with 3 x yes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    @ashleycarole - hang in there! There are only three days left till the end of the month.
    @jamcnewman - 👍🏻 well done with keeping the 3 pass days, Julie.
    @SummerSkier
    @lesdarts180
    @donna25trinity
    @Slimpossible007
    @taurie Great strategy
    @WhatMeRunning
    @snowshoe072
    @yrc_pr
    @bradkcrew
    @Mrs_Hoffer
    @LazyBlondeChef
    @mmcram
    @ideas2
    @Chinkiri

😍 Admiration 😍 to those still posting no matter what 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    @oh_jackie
    @Jana_2020
    @_JeffreyD_
    @seilidhe 👍🏻 On getting your booster. I hope that headache is gone by morning.

I will be back tomorrow to see how the rest have done.

Take care 💐
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    edited November 2021
    I am at 3 Passes right now, and my plan is to not take any more and to be in the Winner's Circle for the first time! We'll see if that works.

Nov 27
    Exercise - A 20 minute walk earlier in the day, then pacing around supervising kids at the playground. I wound up getting a lot of steps that way, actually - it was COLD.
    Tracking - Planned the day, followed the plan.
    Calories - Under

I set my calories higher to be able to enjoy the Thanksgiving leftovers. I seems I have set them exactly at maintenance because I am still within 0.2 pounds of my day after Thanksgiving weight (which was 2 pounds up). That is discouraging when I look at the scale in the morning, but then I remember that it was the plan.

I am also realizing that before I joined this group and thought it through, that's what I had my calories set to all the time, and couldn't figure out why any results of a "bad day" were so hard to lose!

Today is the beginning of Hanukkah. We celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas in my house, and yes that really is a lot! Latkes (fried potato pancakes) and donuts are an important part of the holiday - so I think I'd better keep my calories set at this level for another week. I am going to consider this practice for maintenance - and maybe, hopefully a reset in term of my energy for weight loss when the break is done.

I also should note that I got some cauliflower latkes from Trader Joe's so that I can eat those sometimes.

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,667 Member

@Caroline_slowandsteady, well done for thinking it through and having a plan. Hopefully you will find that by allowing yourself to enjoy some treats you wont “go hog wild” to quote from a previous day.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,667 Member
    @mmcram – good to see you back!