November 28

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    627uudx0ku6q.png

The end of November is closing in, so now is the time of the month that we ask everyone to self report whether or not you expect to make the November's Winner's Circle. And regardless, bravo for you if you are here and are therefore reading this post!

Thank you to the team members who added their praises to the MFP Challenge Board UAC December promo today: @lesdarts180 ; @TerriRichardson112 ; @Jana_2020

Please take a moment to add a brief description of your experience with the UAC so that new people can find us. Click on this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10849617/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-for-december-2021/p1?new=1

And don't forget to join us in December here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141911-ultimate-accountability-challenge-december-2021

We also have a couple of spots open for Content Creators if anyone is interested. Please take a look at the December Volunteer Schedule in the new thread and let me know if you'd like to be a Content Creator in December!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I've been awol for tbe last couple of days. Friday was busy but I felt manky yesterday. Ended up having to dig my road our with my neighbours because of the snow. Today has been good here, more snow but lovely walk g conditions in the nearby forest.

Friday... 3x yes
    Saturday.. 1 no. I went over my calories.
    Sunday.. 3x yes

3x pass days.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,727 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri – good to see you checking in every day!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    ✔️✔️✔️
    1/2 pass days.
    Hopefully I will be in the winners circle
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,803 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes: 130 minutes, interval training/walking/circuits/dancing
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

3️⃣ Pass Days left
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I’m still on the path to the winners circle. Just two more days.

✅ exercise - yoga
    ✅ calories
    ✅ Tracking
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    November 28
    ✅✅✅
    21 pass days used

Today's exercise was varied light activity similar to yesterday.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Exercised did some rowing and weight work resistance band and some kettlebell stuff. Tracked and logged. Feeling better today then yesterday holiday over now back to work for a little, much vaca time to use until the end of year😊 so maybe not so much work 😂😂