WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Replies

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 968 Member
    @YinxFed Oh, I am so sad for you guys. I loved seeing pictures of Eddie and I'm sure you have many sweet memories of the little darling. So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs.

@PlaneMonkey Good luck on your mother in law visit.
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    CW 261
  • sljjjembeca
    sljjjembeca Posts: 40 Member
    PW 155.?
    CW 155

Not terrible considering all the Thanksgiving gatherings and the fact I wasn't as active as I should have been.. ready to push through another week..
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    Hi everyone

Weigh in. Sorry it’s late.

CW 199.2

That’s my actual Friday weight. My Wednesday before Thanksgiving weight was 198.2

I’m not feeling great. Not sure if it’s the different foods I’m not use to, some bug, exhaustion. Who knows? But not feeling myself. I had the worse heartburn ever last night. Scared me a little. Hopefully some good sleep will help me feel better.

@YinxFed I am so sorry to hear about sweet Edie. You gave her a great life. Hugs to you my friend.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,895 Member
    Last Call!
    Please get this week's weight in by 8:00 am Eastern Sunday morning - thanks!

@bootilicious
    @holymanhibbard
    @EvMakesChanges
    @Steph1498
    @evangsimmons170
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Steps
    Sun 11,106
    Mon 14,680
    45 min lift
    Tues 8,714
    45 min lift
    Wed 9,297
    Thurs 10,057
    45 min lift
    Fri 15,196
    Sat 10,170
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    I had a wonderful long weekend. So much family fun, food, decorations, and games. I really don't want to go back tomorrow. This long break made me realize how stressful my job is this year and how much it is impacting my overall wellness. However, my diet needs the structure of a routine.

@yinxfed I am so sorry you had to put Edie down. Thinking of you.

@jugar that is beautiful. ☃️

@ashleycarole86 That sounds like a busy schedule. I am curious about the virtual Christmas party. That is nice that they are providing you with meal vouchers, but eating in front of a computer sounds a little awkward.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    @DD265 I know what you mean about it being so cold! I work a couple of days a week in our local museum cafe which is an outside cafe. I worked yesterday, and although we didn't have snow, it was perishing (we all kept our wooly hats on)! Sorry to hear that the event you went to see in London turned out to be such a write off - but at least you got some things done. Covent Garden and China Town sound like fun.

@ashleycarole86 - here are my step and exercise stats for last week:
    21st Nov - 4205
    22nd Nov - 4066 / 33 mins Swift HIIT (Epic 2 Day 21)
    23rd Nov - 3583 / 59 mins Lower Body Complexes (Epic 2 Day 22)
    24th Nov - 2218
    25th Nov - 3603 / 52 mins Back workout with Dumbbells (Epic 2 Day 23)
    26th Nov - 8213 / 62 mins Aerobics
    27th Nov - 9272

Enjoy your Sundays, Friends!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    results.png

Our forth week of November has concluded! Be sure to check out the results of this past week in the link below.

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...

5hgsnano8mfl.png
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @DD265 I love Sarah Millican! I'm so jealous right now. Enjoy!!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 538 Member
    @Yinxfed Circling you up with hugs from Vermont. I have no doubt that your sweet Edie will visit you every so often to lean against your leg and let you know she loves you.
    I've enjoyed catching up with everyone's posts. So many celebrations!

I hope you're feeling more yourself today, @micki48. Every time I start feeling tired or achy, paranoia kicks me into thinking the worst. I've spent a lot of the past week comfort-eating which is disappointing/frustrating/fill-in-the-blank-here.
    I know I can't stay in that place for too long and expect good results! Generally, staying in that "lane" for too long leads me to the big "F-it" hole in the road which is a bit of a bottomless pit, isn't it?!

Rather than end up 10 pounds heavier tomorrow, I'm going to make some tea and read for a while to try and shift away from that dreadful road!

Have a great Sunday and early week. Big hugs to you all.

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    I had a wonderful long weekend. So much family fun, food, decorations, and games. I really don't want to go back tomorrow. This long break made me realize how stressful my job is this year and how much it is impacting my overall wellness. However, my diet needs the structure of a routine.

@ashleycarole86 That sounds like a busy schedule. I am curious about the virtual Christmas party. That is nice that they are providing you with meal vouchers, but eating in front of a computer sounds a little awkward.

I can really relate to what you said about your job impacting your overall wellness. We took Thurs/Fri off and I am just SO happy when I'm not at work. I get that jobs have stress but I find mine has a lot of toxic stress and it's been a trigger for my bad habits in the past. Anyway, I don't work with little humans so your stress is certainly in a different class than mine but I just wanted to say that I feel for you for sure.

In terms of the Virtual Christmas party, they won't see us, we'll just see the event and I'll stream it to my TV likely. They have bands set up to perform for us so it will really just be a night in front of the TV with some takeout food but I thought it was a creative way to celebrate. My company employs thousands so the big in person party just wasn't going to happen yet but neat that they came up with something anyway!

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    edited November 2021
    My final exercise stats for last week were:

11/27 -
    8427 steps + 10 mins strength (lower body) + 10 mins yoga
This discussion has been closed.