November 30

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    xh8jbqb8dxhz.jpg

Well, here we are.... counting down the days until the end of 2021! Wow! I like this photo, because even though I feel that I'm on the DO AGAIN step, I can look and see how far I've come and how close to success I really am!! Maybe next month I'll be on the KEEP ON DOING step! :lol:

But let's take a look at November....

I believe we had 17 new people sign up for the UAC in November, and 3 are still posting as of this week. But I'm SO GLAD that y'all have stuck with it! :blush:

We also have 3 people who are only 1 day away from finishing the month of November having used 0 Pass Days!!

What a HUGE accomplishment!! 🎈🥳

🏆 🏆 🏆

@DebyS137 (again)
    @jamcnewman
    @TerriRichardson112

Kudos!! And if you haven't already, please give a shout and let us know if you're going to be in the Winner's Circle or if you'll be a Champion for November.

I hope that everyone's signed up to join us in December. If you haven't done so yet, you can do that here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141911-ultimate-accountability-challenge-december-2021

Amazing guys!! Honestly don't know how u do it!!! Xo
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,770 Member
    yes for 3!!!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    30th November
    3 x Yes! Done it! See you in December!

Ditto. 1 pass day used this month and I have to admit a few times it WAS NOT EASY!!

Incredible!! Xo
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited December 2021
    "YAY ... I shall do my Happy Dance (for you-all)!" (cue skipping baby goats)

to everyone who is reading this! Be you Winner's Circle, Champion, or started-stalled-returned before the end.

We made quite the raft of sea otters this month, didn't we? Holding hands out there, keeping each other from drifting as best we could.

Looking forward to continuing to getting re-attached even more securely to the December raft ... strengthening connections with returning members, getting acquainted with new-comers ....

In my exergame, I "make a new rainbow" every day. Consider today's as the bridge to a new month of UAC, and a new chapter in everyone's personal "DYI New Sustainable Lifestyle" story.

See you on the other side of the bridge!

Beej (BMcC9)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Exercise: o:) over 14,300 steps (and not quite bedtime yet) So met with a VENGEANCE today.
    Logged : o:) all in and accounted for! (including the pumpkin spice pecan butter tart)
    In Goal: o:) what with sooooo many fitbit-credited exercise calories .... easily done with LOTS of uneaten exercise credits still in the pot. ALL macros green and Fat on exactly "0"

When I came back after 7.5 months away, I had no expectation of making Winner's Circle first time out of the gate. But that's what happened.

ONLY 2 pass days used (one from bad planning, one from no-exercise because I wasn't feeling great)
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,150 Member
    11/30

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days used: 3
    Winner's circle: yes
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,171 Member
    I have to come back and correct my earlier post. I ended having a small portion of my husband's homemade pasta and garlic bread. So yes to tracking and exercise, no to staying within calorie budget.
  • Nov 30
    Ending strong!
    Exercise - Something like 90 minutes walking for work. Some of it more like walking and some more like hiking (uneven terrain). I got around 9,000 steps according to my phone - which makes me even more in awe of some of your numbers, because that felt like really a lot!
    Tracking - Planned the day, followed the plan. I really wanted to get a hot chocolate after my very cold field day, but fortunately I actually didn't pass anywhere on the way home until I was right around the corner from my house. I made promised myself an almond milk dandy latte when I got home and I kept that promise - so that was added to the total.
    Calories - Under

Pass days total - 3
    So Winner's Circle! I am amazed at myself.
    Not sure I'll manage that for December.