Never Give Up November - Accountability Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• pnrbor
    pnrbor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    November was a bad month for me. I had to put my cat to sleep a couple of weeks ago. Second cat this year I cried so much. I also stuffed my face with pizza and other bad stuff. What otherwise I have not been that bad so I don't understand why I am not losing weight. So here is where I am at.

5'6" 41
    CW 63kg (roughly)
    November Goal - 61.5kg
    Goal weight 57kg

End of November 62.9kg :(
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    My end of November weight - 125.6. That's 1.5 up from where I was BEFORE two thanksgiving dinners and an anniversary dinner, but I'll take it. I'm still in my goal range. I should probably move to a maintenance group/thread but I don't want to leave y'all.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    My end of November weight - 125.6. That's 1.5 up from where I was BEFORE two thanksgiving dinners and an anniversary dinner, but I'll take it. I'm still in my goal range. I should probably move to a maintenance group/thread but I don't want to leave y'all.

I'm in maintenance until after the ho-ho-holidays :) stick around!
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    5'3" 48
    Nov GW: a solid 127 or even 126?

Nov 1 - 127.7
    Nov 8 - 127.8
    Nov 15 - 127.3
    Nov 21 - 127.5
    Nov 30 - 128.5 oh well. Or "oops" as @tracimckinney said. Ha!

I've been working hard (at my job) and not getting in my usual level of fitness and also not being super careful with portions. Oh well. Feeling fine and fit so whatever. I think my body is naturally in maintenance mode and that's ok. If I workout now I mostly gain muscle so the scale isn't telling me the right or whole story anymore.

@wunderkindking dont leave just because you are in maintenance! There is always something to strive for. I'm here for the fitness ideas and support, frankly!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Will there be a december thread?
  • pnrbor
    pnrbor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal was 61.5kg for December. Now I am 62.1kg. Oh well need to work harder but no point in beating myself up.