✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    Dec 12
    ✅✅✅
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,478 Member
    Fascinating topic. I don't have anything to add other than to think about my own behaviors in those situations and how I handle (or don't handle) it.

Unfortunately another pass day for me. Got lots of exercise in, but all this eating out is wreaking havoc on my tracking and calories. This little vacation of sorts has taught me that I will most likely never be an intuitive eater. If and when I get to maintenance, it is going to require tracking and logging.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Thanks for the great opener @LazyBlondeChef ... love your admission that you have a no nonsense approach on this topic.

I am a severe people pleaser type personality which means I generally have succumbed to pushing pressure in the past. This time around, I am much stronger in my convictions to say no to things that do not serve me. This is a growing process for me beyond even just the topic of weight loss.

Despite the progress being made, I can still be extremely set off / triggered by this type of behavior. Back in October I was on a road trip with my Mom and husband and my Mom basically told me to just accept I would gain weight on the trip. This wasn't even pushing in a direct way but it was basically her way of trying to convince me it was okay to let loose. Unfortunately this mentality is exactly why I never put myself first before - because everything was a reason to let loose.

Anyway, I'm still working on this but it's great to have your strategies, to know your triggers in this area, and to have a plan for when you are able to keep to your plan, and when you're not!
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    ✅ Exercise: Walk
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 pass day used.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    12/12

Exercise: 83 minutes biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,796 Member
    edited December 2021
    12/12

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 😈

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 😈

Using #3 pass
    0 passes left

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg