Looking for people to inspire me

Options
Hello. I'm Melissa, 45 y/o female. Married, 2 grown sons, 1 granddaughter. Lost 90 pounds a couple years ago, have gained almost 30 back and have to get back on track. I'd love to have more friends to get inspired by.

Replies

• Hippiegurl444
    Hippiegurl444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Melissa, 45 y/o female. Married, 2 grown sons, 1 granddaughter. Lost 90 pounds a couple years ago, have gained almost 30 back and have to get back on track. I'd love to have more friends to get inspired by.
    Hey Melissa. I’m 46 with 2 grown children. Congrats on the 90 pound weight loss! Too bad you’ve gained some back. If you did it before, you can do it again! Do you remember what strategies you used a couple of years ago? I’m looking to lose 70 pounds. I know it will work if I stay with my program.
  • snuff15ee
    snuff15ee Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa, I lost 40 pounds doing CICO and being very active. I'm always looking out for my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I lost 80 lbs six years ago and have, sadly, gained it alllll back. Looking to get motivated and find community. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • galadrielct
    galadrielct Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need inspiration too. Many years ago, I lost 20 lbs but then, life happen, kids, family, career, etc. Looking to lose 20 lbs just to comfortably fit in my pre-pandemic clothing. Add me on!